By Disappointed - 31/10/2010 04:06 - United States

Today, at school I pulled my bicep muscle arm wrestling. I lost. He was 14. I'm the 23 year old security guard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 485
You deserved it 9 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wowthatshorrible_fml 0

that is the most badass kid ever

Paris01 0

Are you scrawny? (: maybe he takes steroids. it happens.

Comments

Well, what kind of kid did you pick on? 'Cause some wouldn't have been able to beat you, but some would be strong due to sports or their home environment (eg if they live on a farm) etc. So just hit the gym again and get over it.

Am I now? Care to explain that one? Or can you not explain because it was a spur of the moment insult and therefore probably not an accurate one?

Surprisingly enough I don't take kindly to being called an effwit.

MissErikaHart 0

effwit, never heard that word b4

I assumed that it was a polite form of f*ckwit...

Chaos, I never said he should do so immediantly, I meant after it'd healed.

i was referring to your overall seriousness and not the seriousness of that particular comment, although that comment was particularly serious

I'm not always serious, just usually. But I have been known to joke around.

even that reply was serious!! or is it your dry northern wit that im missing? somehow i doubt it...

Actually, it wasn't supposed to be that serious, just true. Does it matter anyway? I can be serious if I want to be, and I can joke around when I want to. :P

yes but fml isnt serious, you use it as an excuse to act like a councillor or friggin know-it-all. any comment ive seen is either you stating the obvious or telling us something to make you look clever but that everyone already knows anyway (sorta the same thing). honestly you annoy me so much!! arrrgh!!!

I don't get why it even matters, nathan... I mean, I'm not forcing you to read my comments (it is possible to glance at the user-name and decide not to read the comment, well, at least it is on a computer). So why is how I act so important to you? Also, I don't try and act like a know-it-all, I occasionally correct people because I think their suggestion is ridiculous or misguided, but I don't pretend to know everything.

Efftwit. You're seriously annoying as hell. You act as if people actually want your advice. Leave your suggestions to yourself.

see, I'm not the only one that reckons you're an effwit. please tell me what I should do with my life, please coach, I need some wisdom ad you act like you're f**king Einstein...

you guys are all freaking dumb, if you dont like her or what she says, dont comment/reply to heror even read what she posts, just freaking move on. Cinn, i think your cool and i have no idea where theyre getting all that shit theyre accusing you.

is your name supposed to be a witty take on the word genius? that makes you look like a deadset f**Keith as well. Jog on mate....

this has turned into quite a debate...i think im done here. cya!

gotta ask youself a question mate, whats a 26 year old man doing spending a lot of time arguing with people who are usually alot younger than him on fml all the time? looks like someones got a lot of insecurities there. pretty sad tbh....something to prove??

Blackandyellow - Why don't you? At least I don't insult people. Blcarter - I don't act like I'm Einstein, and I don't recall ever suggesting you were the only one who thought I was an effwit, people have told me so before, though in different terms. But that doesn't mean I'll listen to you because there's a few people who don't mind me. Also, again, I don't insult people. Ginious - Thank you, and that is a point I've been trying to make for months now. Chaos - There is that, but it's kinda fun to shout at their stupidity. Nathan - It's not a debate, and never was, it's more just people jumping on a bandwagon of hate. And what's wrong with Chaos being 26? This site isn't just for teens, and he has nothing to prove to you. Also, I thought you said you'd gone?

ok, i have no problem with a 26 year old using fml. but i believe the way you use it by attempting to bully anyone who you think you can get away with (and i have seen many comments like this from you) to try and prove to yourself that you are important and that you are worth something, do you get a nice little boost to your self esteem by doing this? calling me stupid so that you can feel good about yourself? i dont mind being called stupid because i know im not, and if i am its alot better than being and insecure bully like yourself. the fact you dodged my question and went straight to trying to insult me seems to prove this...

you deserved it for deserving the deserving of it.

chronic masturbation apparently increases muscles... o_O

sounds about right for a 14 year old boy haha

Arm wrestling isn't about strength, it is about technique. I mean, if I was fighting someone twice as big as myself, I could still win, only if I use my head a little bit.

yeah, but thats kind of cliche. size does matter in a brawl. the lenght of your arms is one factor.

ihcaboose 1

arm wrestling is about who has the better grip and who is able to use their wrist. better grip better wrist maneuver means win

TerrorDollie 0

Do you get health benefits? Just in case?

lipfullacope 0

sucks worse if it's costly. physical therapy isn't cheap.

Ydi for playing with underage boys. :-P

That's why they invented guns. I'm pretty sure no security guard ever had to arm-wrestle a bandit to determine the outcome.

JonathanRawr 0

wait.. Why does the school even have a "security guard"?

MissErikaHart 0

ever heard of columbine? they got security guards at mcdonalds even nowadays.