By Sue Ellen - 21/04/2014 15:43 - United States - Providence

Spicy
Today, at my wedding, my husband stood up to give a speech. It started out beautiful, until he told everyone how he started to fall in love with me after I blew him on our first date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 396
You deserved it 15 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you blew this out of proportion.

Brelywi 15

Damn, you must give one helluva ********.

Comments

You're a little late to the party, that's been said a few times.

token_blackguy 18
LouisvilleLuke 10

I would fall in love with anyone that blows on the first date

I see you have exceptional standards.

kotake 7

What's it matter how or who knows? You love him and he loves you, does that not matter anymore? Granted you should have a good conversation with him about privacy and such, but does it really matter? And if anyone tries to hold it against you just stand proud OP, your bj skills got you the love of your life and you shouldn't regret that one bit.

Well, this one goes down... in the books as most memorable wedding speech.

Well, I don't know if that' something that should have been done on a first date, but the main issue here is that that's something he shouldn't have shared with anyone else. That was a private moment between the two of you and it should have stayed that way. FYL

valentinov 15

#83 - stating the obvious was really cool in the '90s. Think about it. You should have made a toast also, sharing that you just love how he is so good at oral sex, and you feel bad that you can't return the favor as good as him. Now, this should put to rest any rumors about you, but start new rumors about both of you. Which is ok - that's what marriage is for.

sammyjanette 17

Geez, you let someone put their dick in your mouth after knowing them for maybe an hour or two? What if they had a disease? I can also, bet that he DIDN'T reciprocate.

Axel5238 29

Agreed, potentially could've been worse. Also to those that may comment regarding regardless of how one tries to justify it is still a bad idea. Just because it's your choice to make doesn't mean it's a good idea, and people can and will call you out particularly if have a history of making bad choices. They are calling you out, because they are concerned. Sometimes you have to be a little mean so they can realize it isn't a good idea and not brush it off.

@84 just because it was the first date doesn't mean they just met.

Looks like he won't be getting blown tonight.