By Sue Ellen - 21/04/2014 15:43 - United States - Providence

Spicy
Today, at my wedding, my husband stood up to give a speech. It started out beautiful, until he told everyone how he started to fall in love with me after I blew him on our first date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 396
You deserved it 15 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you blew this out of proportion.

Brelywi 15

Damn, you must give one helluva ********.

Comments

Goblin182 26

Sorry he embarrased you at "your wedding". Maybe you could do the same to him when he has his wedding.

Pretty sure a husband and wife have the same wedding.

Lol, this story made me laugh. After my first date with my wife of 40 years now, I just took her home without even kissing her good night. I was scared to try to kiss her after the first date.

That is back when morals existed. As well as chivalry.

What are you whining about? You were the one who blew him on his first date? Did you want him to skirt around the subject or lie? Screw it, it's your wedding!

I bet that blew all the guest's minds...

squideth 18

Thank you, I'm kind of disgusted by how many people are looking down their noses at OP. Sexism and double standards are still well alive.

squarecircles 13

There's one groom who won't be getting any when the night's through.

I'm sure your parents were very proud of you

Damn, OP... A ******* on the first date? I'm not saying you should wait for marriage to do that stuff, but you need to hold yourself to some higher standards. INB4 "IT'S OP'S DECISION GAWD IT'S NUNN OF UR BIZNESS!!!1!" My point is that if you jump to sex on the first date, you're probably not going to have a healthy relationship, and if that relationship produced a husband like the one OP described, that's her fault.