By Anonymous - 14/08/2015 15:08 - Denmark

Today, at my grandmother's funeral, my senile grandfather kept asking me "Where's granny? I've been looking for her, but I can't find her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 606
You deserved it 1 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How are you even supposed to answer that? Like you have to keep breaking terrible news. I'm so sorry OP, FYL

So sorry for your loss OP, hopefully you'll come up something on how to tell your grandfather.

Comments

That's heartbreaking, I don't know how you deal with a situation like that. I am sorry for your loss op.

Dementia is a terrible thing. My grandfather died in 1976, and when my grandmother's Alzheimer's advanced around 2010 she forgot he had died and was asking where he was, all these years later. Then she regressed to a point where she just couldn't remember him at all. So sorry you have to deal with this, it's heartbreaking to watch a loved one go through that. It was like a relief when my grandmother finally passed, because the dementia caused her so much distress in her later years. Sadly there is not a lot you can do to ease your grandfather's distress. I feel for you.

F your Grandfathers life. I'm sorry OP, hopefully he'll understand eventually.

Thats so awful, it must be hard to handle that. :/ im sorry, and my condolences OP

That's so incredibly sad. That poor man. :( FYL, OP, and so sorry for your loss.

spyder21 4

that's a love and dedication this generation of Kardashian fans will never understand.

So... being a fan of the Kardashians (or even being the same age as other people who are fans of the Kardashians) makes you incapable of love? That's not a nice thing to say.

God I wouldn't have the heart to tell him. I'm so sorry for your loss OP, I lost mine last month so I know how you feel

Does he have any other close, dead family? If so you could tell him she's with them. Just an idea.

This is probably one of the saddest things I've ever read

JukeboxValkyrie 19

This is probably the most heart breaking FML I've read in a long time.