By Anonymous - 14/08/2015 15:08 - Denmark

Today, at my grandmother's funeral, my senile grandfather kept asking me "Where's granny? I've been looking for her, but I can't find her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 606
You deserved it 1 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How are you even supposed to answer that? Like you have to keep breaking terrible news. I'm so sorry OP, FYL

So sorry for your loss OP, hopefully you'll come up something on how to tell your grandfather.

Comments

I feel you real hard. My fiancee's grandma was hospitalized and put in a nursing home after her bones became too spongy and her legs broke. Her grandpa can't take care of her, hence the nursing home, but visits her everyday. Since she's been in the nursing home, her mind has been going. We went to see her a couple times, and the whole time she just asks "where's Nash at? He was just here." or otherwise keeps asking everyone's names and how they've been every few minutes. The only person she seems to remember anymore is Nash, the grandpa, and only seems happy when he's there. When he is there it's still basically the same though. Every few minutes she welcomes him and asks him how he's been and then scolds him for selling her jewelry, which he didn't. He just sits in there for hours, answering the same few questions over and over, with the saddest look on his face, meanwhile she lays in her bed, just as happy as can be to see him. I'd only ever met them a few times, and only once before she was put in the nursing home, but it's still one of the most heart wrenching things I've ever witnessed.

This is so sad it breaks my heart. Condolences to you and your family op.

I'm really sorry OP. My heart breaks for you and your granddad. How awful :(

Awww, poor guy! So sad for you all. I'm sorry for your loss!

Wow that's sad. If I were u I think I'd break down cryin :'(

Thats so sad, im so sorry for your loss.

And that's the sound of my heart cracking straight down the middle. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(