By Anonymous - 27/01/2016 16:35 - United States - Overland Park

Today, at my daughter's fundraiser, I noticed that a guy with a face only a fist could love kept staring at her. I said "Beautiful, isn't she?" Before I could tell him to keep it in his damned pants, he replied "Hah. She's my girlfriend, dude. Total beast in the sack." Complete news to me on both counts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 756
You deserved it 3 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would personally hate it if my boyfriend ever talked about me like that to complete strangers.

Comments

That guy doesn't sound like he has much respect speaking about his girlfriend like that to a stranger.

I would LOVE to see someone say that about me with my dad around.

I'd dump a guy if he said something like that to strangers, especially one that was my dad. But I'd also like to think I'd never date a guy that douchey in the first place. Lmaoo ?

Good luck talking to your daughter OP

I hope after you got your daughter tested to make sure she didn't get anything and punched the guy in the face

cheshireau 26

"I said, 'beautiful isn't she'. Before I could tell him to keep it in his pants.." If op said, beautiful isn't she, why is he telling op to keep it in his pants?

just because someone is beautiful or others are speaking of one's beauty...it doesn't mean it's an invitation

cheshireau 26

Did you even read my comment??

yeah. I'm informing you that just because the father said she was beautiful..that wasn't an invitation for crude remarks. also, in general, when someone says one is beautiful..that also isn't an invitation. YOU obviously cannot read, yourself. op said "beautiful isn't she?" & was about to also say "keep it in your pants" before the ignorant bf made his comments.

wow, not sure if I feel bad for you, or her..... I mean who says that to their girlfriends parents... Or to anyone for that matter... ( he prolly didn't know op was her dad) though makes me wonder if the fist did end up loving his face....

I guess I'm the only one creeped out by OP. Why on earth would you invite someone you don't know to comment on your daughter's looks? That in itself is mortifying for a daughter. And what exactly were you expecting him to say when you led a conversation like that? Sure, he was a creep and tactless, but you weren't much better, OP.

I'm sorry but the way you worded this makes it sound like you are one of those possessive overprotective dads who jumps at the opportunity to commit violence against any male who finds interest in your daughter.

cheshireau 26

So you also think that this FML is worded weirdly too?