By Anonymous - 27/01/2016 16:35 - United States - Overland Park

Today, at my daughter's fundraiser, I noticed that a guy with a face only a fist could love kept staring at her. I said "Beautiful, isn't she?" Before I could tell him to keep it in his damned pants, he replied "Hah. She's my girlfriend, dude. Total beast in the sack." Complete news to me on both counts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 756
You deserved it 3 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would personally hate it if my boyfriend ever talked about me like that to complete strangers.

Comments

You should have just said, "Yeah, well, I'm her father." Would've made it totally awkward for him.

Regarding his comment, he might be a random lonely guy trying to impress another random guy? But still, there are so many questions here. Are you saying he's ugly or annoying? Or both? It's not really cool to judge people on natural beauty. And how old is your daughter? If this is a dad trying to protect his teen daughter from a douchebag then fair enough, but if this is a guy being over protective about his adult daughter, not trusting her to choose her boyfriend and judging a guy on his looks then that's pretty sad.

Schmavid64 13

It does come across a little to me that if he's a younger teenager maybe she is his first girlfriend and he was nervous and trying but to impress. That's just giving him the benefit of the doubt with that one.

ndnpride88 25

Man I hope your daughter is over 18... Especially for a dipshit of a boyfriend like him. On that note good luck with that conversation at the dinner table later on.

no father wants to ever hear that about their daughters. sorry op

as a daughter I really would never ever want my father to hear something like that about me

Jets4Life89 4

She don't respect herself if she is dating a dude bragging like that to ppl her dad's age and shit. Dumb bitch your daughter is.

Mathalamus 24

you seem pretty insulting, frankly. i can understand why your daughter never told you. that is, if he is actually her boyfriend. somehow, i doubt it.

I already feel bad for any girlfriend or daughter of yours.

Mathalamus 24

Why? I know how it feels to have meddling parents. I would not interfere. Besides, I favor learning things the hard way. I had to, why shouldn't they?

you do realize OP had posted this AFTER the incident...right? do you think it may be possible that OP is describing this guys face like this because of what he had said to OP about his daughter?... I know. the whole idea of what I just said sounds ridiculous, doesn't it

whats insulting? him saying his daughter is beautiful? or what he said about the guy? because both statements would ve spot on and completely fair for a father to say

I hope that you are teaching your children to be more accepting and non-judgemental.

leogachi 15

@23 Why exactly should he be accepting of a guy who talks about his daughter like that?