By Anonymous - 27/01/2016 16:35 - United States - Overland Park

Today, at my daughter's fundraiser, I noticed that a guy with a face only a fist could love kept staring at her. I said "Beautiful, isn't she?" Before I could tell him to keep it in his damned pants, he replied "Hah. She's my girlfriend, dude. Total beast in the sack." Complete news to me on both counts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 756
You deserved it 3 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would personally hate it if my boyfriend ever talked about me like that to complete strangers.

Comments

Trying to be confrontational first is a little overkill just because he was looking at her. That's generally what people do when someone is attractive. Though his response is tasteless, opting for YDI.

That's when little Jonny knew he messed up. After you throat punched him.

That's awkward and sucks, but did you really need to insult the guys face?

I'm going to play Devils' advocate and say, that the "boyfriend" obviously didn't know he was her dad, to him he's just a random guy trying to say he's girlfriend is beautiful, probably thinking he wants to make a move so he came out with that line to know she's taken and put him off

You'd better watch out or he might beat the $!#& out of your fist with his face!

If the daughter isn't a teenager then the father really isn't entitled to have a talk with either of them. If she's old enough she can date and bang whoever she wants (use common sense people not like drug dealers with STDs obviously) without having to tell her parents...

I'm just wondering where do girls find these losers? I mean, do they go about looking for the most unbelievable person and think "well he seems like a nice project" ? This is assuming that the guy was telling the truth, in which case your writing the post shows that the guy wasn't "loved" enough. I don't get the whole Bad Boy deal. Why complicate your life? I mean men see a "bad" girl and they want her for a "good" time, nothing serious. Women see a "bad" boy and it's a project for life. I'm sorry you had to hear those things from that waste of genetics.