By Anonymous - 21/08/2012 00:46 - United States - Oregon

Today, at football practice, the biggest lineman shouldered me so hard in the groin that my protective cup pushed back with enough force to crack the bone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 797
You deserved it 2 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, that's why I don't play football. That must have hurt. Hope you are feeling better.

That's one of the ultimate FMLs for a guy.

Comments

If that happened in Rugby, I think a bit more damage would be done. Or maybe not because of the extra weight from the padding in football. Either way, FYL OP. I've had a tilted pelvis and sitting down from that excruciating. I can't image the pain and healing time from a cracked pelvis. :( And I've gone through child birth!

You were obviously up too high. Didn't your coach teach you "low man wins?"

coughyochick 7

Cups don't do anything anyways. You can still feel the pain. It's like a knee pad, for you "man junk"

FMLpunster 7

Why would you wear a protective cup in football? Makes no sense. It limits your range of motion. That's why our team is specifically told NOT to wear a cup.

This guy is right, you only wear the strap for support and protection, you don't wear the cup. Anyone who's played knows this. Calling bullshit on this one.

combatbunny 9

Wow I start football in a week, this is reassuring. And there's no bone just blood vessels.

brettrb 18

He means the pubic bone. The top lip of a cup sits against your pubic bone.

That's why I stopped wearing cups. They only do more damage.

Thats y u dont wear a cup. I lnow the feeling except my cup shaterd