By Anonymous - 21/08/2012 00:46 - United States - Oregon

Today, at football practice, the biggest lineman shouldered me so hard in the groin that my protective cup pushed back with enough force to crack the bone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 797
You deserved it 2 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, that's why I don't play football. That must have hurt. Hope you are feeling better.

That's one of the ultimate FMLs for a guy.

Comments

Op FYI there's no bone in the penis. You probably cracked your pelvic bone , which isn't very fun. Hope things heal fast enough. Have a great season.

Um, he never said he cracked his penis. He said he cracked a bone in his groin, i.e. the pelvic or public bone...

brookemurray17 5

How did he shoulder your groin...?

2aw3som3 4
skyeyez9 24

This reminded me of the news story of the parents of a 6ft2 297lb 7th grader who were pissed cause he is too big to play for the local peewee football league. This is the exact reason why he can't play. Imagine a 297lb person slamming full force into your 97lb 5ft tall 7th grader. He'd shatter bones after tackling his much smaller peers.

SpokenReasons 0

there is no bone in the talywacker OP you uneducated kid

TabooSushi 24

I find it alarming that so many people here keep assuming this person is dumb enough to think there is a bone in his penis. >.> Or perhaps THEY'RE the morons for assuming that in the first place and not realizing that the "groin" area isn't just the "fun" part. People have pubic and pelvic bones in that area, and I'm sure that if one of these was cracked then the OP went to a doctor, so he quite obviously knew this by the time he got to posting this FML if he didn't before. Geez, people, there's this thing you should do with your brain before you speak. It's called thinking.

dylanmellark101 5

I just covered my spot. And I'm a girl

The only thing that I've seen that's more horrible than this is when a guy tore his scrotum open and required stitches.

Do they use jocks in the US? Where I am there's nothing protecting your crotch when you play football... It always seemed stupid.