By Anonymous - 05/12/2015 03:55 - United States - Portland

Today, at college, I walked in on some kid jerking off in front of the bathroom sink. This place never ceases to amaze and disgust me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 359
You deserved it 1 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He must be the brother of the guy who thought his brothers semen in the sink was toothpaste.

You say FML, but can you imagine how much it must have sucked for him, having you walk in on him while he's peacefully trying to **********?

Comments

andrmac 25

Let's see of all the places at college the sink, your room, the shower and the stall in the bathroom... They seem to have chosen the one almost guaranteed for someone to walk in on. I would have suggested creeping him out by offering a hand, but clearly he was hoping someone would walk in on him, so I would go with the WTF and walk away.

Was he also looking at himself in the mirror while doing it?

I've seen and heard of people doing much worse in public bathrooms.

At leasttt please tell me he was hot, because ew.

Ohohoho, nothing like what I saw today. It didn't get published though... I live in the dorms in my school and walked in the school to get some books for study. I needed to pee so I walked into the toilet and a dwarf was fapping into a balloon while he sang Adele's 'Hello'