By theshameofit - 01/02/2011 17:42 - Cyprus

Spicy
Today, at a restaurant, I ordered the best chocolate soufflé on the menu, which was called "Double Satisfaction". The waiter asked me what would I like to order. The words that came out of my mouth were "Double Orgasm". FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 815
You deserved it 42 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, what did he serve you? His **** on a plate?

Cum on, I refuse to believe that you suck so much that something like this spewed out of your mouth. If it did, that truly blows. If not, it's definitely a load of horseshit, your head isn't screwed on right, and you should get in your Hummer and go down the street to the spa for a facial.

Comments

pimplayer 0
eman1127 0

" the best chocolate soufflé on the menu..." So they sell another one that's mediocre at best?

lilmissamazin 0

z620- omg I <3 ur pic I thought I was the only one to notice the producers name!!!!! lol sry just had to put tht out there. carry on.

Its alright to have a ****** from sweet sweet chocolate

So, what did he serve you? His **** on a plate?

UpsidedownKayak 9

What he brought was tongue placed in contact with, what I hope was, shaved beaver and served on a silver plater. It's their creme de la creme desert and is so good they can't put it on the menu. Bon appetit, OP.

On my menu, there's beaver, vagtibles, tacos, tossed salad, and of course, pie.

i hate when people dont get puns... -_-...

She should have doubled the M. I hate it when people don't know how to spell.

Cunning isn't a real word anyway so don't get pissed becuz someone spelled a fake word wrong

Well actually, I've seen it used as a real word. And, "fake words" still need to be spelled correctly. You're referring to slang; "gonna" is a slang word and there is only one correct way to spell that.

Moo_Horse 0

omfg i laughed so much cuz of this

QueenPeppermint 7

I would love some "Double Satisfaction" right now. Did he give it to you? ;)

newjerseyguy 0

Cum on, I refuse to believe that you suck so much that something like this spewed out of your mouth. If it did, that truly blows. If not, it's definitely a load of horseshit, your head isn't screwed on right, and you should get in your Hummer and go down the street to the spa for a facial.

stingray626 0

I don't mean to be anal, but the spa isn't worth the bang for your buck. I don't get why people go there, it's ******* insane. When I went to the spa and asked for a sensual massage, it wasn't that arousing; it might be my thigh boner something. When I asked for a facial, they gave me cu-cum-bers and some white cream and then told me to go screw myself. I was really raging when I asked the staff how much I wanted that golden shower-head they had but they gave me the finger. I tried to compliment that they were big, beautiful women (even though they're teens) and that they should toss a salad, eat a little more vag-tibles and tacos. I then had to leave because my **** was hanging outside of his cage.

I can bet that would be way more satisfying than the souffle. :p

That must be an amazing souffle. This reminds me of a weird fear I have-- whenever I'm ordering something with peanut sauce, I always get really nervous that I'll accidentally say "penis sauce." Seriously.

SulfurPlague 0

Peanut sauce? Isn't that called "peanut butter"?

well I'm sure the waitor would love to make u some penis sauce

#75 No, idiot. Peanut sauce is commonly used in Thai food. It isn't peanut butter.

How is someone an idiot for not knowing something? I was wondering the same thing. Its not like they were being rude at all, they just asked a question. Now you look like a jackass for calling someone an idiot when they didn't know better. I suppose, anyone who isn't as smart as you, is an idiot? Such as, an infant or toddler? Unless your taught, you never know. And just remember, even Einstein asked questions.

Double ****** all the way! What does this mean?!

I believe it is similar to a Double Rainbow.

I think it's becoming a triple ******!

shadowtrooper 0

I ****** double rainbow for the win