By vey - 08/02/2014 22:14 - China - Beijing

Today, and for the third time this week, I found a pubic hair in my soup. I'm currently bed-ridden and can't afford to piss off my boyfriend by complaining. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 765
You deserved it 5 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How are you able to continue eating?....FYL Op...I hope you get better soon

upallnight11 19

I guess you've found his special ingredient, OP.

Comments

Why can't you piss off your boyfriend? If you're afraid of telling your boyfriend what's wrong then it doesn't seem like be a very healthy relationship, I could be wrong though. Feel better OP, being sick/injured is no fun.

I agree, being miserable just so you won't piss your boyfriend off? That's just wrong. I would rethink that relationship. Not saying that you should break up with him, Op, just evaluate the situation and make sure that you REALLY want to be with someone like that. No one here knows the true story, just you, so make sure you are really happy.

Rainhawk94 27

Then don't expect the problem to solve itself

Your relationship doesn't sound all that great if he'll get pissed at you for telling him to keep his pubes to himself.

perdix 29

It must have fell in when he was preparing your Egg Drop soup. Warning: that's not an egg drop ;)

Cerebral_Origami 5

Does he cook when not wearing a shirt? I know I shed a lot of chest hair which might be mistaken for a pubic hair. I hope it is an accident. I understand you are in a difficult situation but if he really care about you he should not be offended if you let him know that somehow hair is getting into your food.

if he cares enough to make you soup when you r stuck in bed, i'm sure he won't mind keeping his pubes in check

If your boyfriend continually serves you pubic hair in your food, accidentally or otherwise, and you're afraid of angering him by complaining about it, I think you should reconsider your relationship. This doesn't sound healthy.

JMichael 25

He's telling you to get better soon so he doesn't have to wait any longer.