By rs - 30/06/2012 18:36 - Egypt

Today, after watching Hulk with my friends, we spent a good half hour discussing exactly how enlarged Bruce Banner's package would be in his Hulk state. I couldn't hide my excitement, and now my friends won't stop teasing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 533
You deserved it 25 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You wouldn't like me when I'm horny...

flockz 19

HULK SMASH!! if you know what i mean....

Comments

SneakherHead 5

I feel like more people with an Avenger as a profile picture should post here as we discuss the Hulk's weiner.

No 87 she is beyond natural, look at her rack ;)

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Yes, excitement is a word. Did you need help pronouncing it or something?

No, I was hinting at what it was she couldn't hide that indicated her excitement

Her nipples? Boners aren't the only thing that get stiff when aroused. OP is most likely not a TGirl...

Bonzer 2

Thats crazy! Who gets a boner thinking about hulk's pa... wait nevermind.

Bonzer 2

Edit: I see now OP is a girl, forget my comment.

Except in the top right it shows op is a girl

Or the top left...it all depends...

mhopper 13

I don't know what's scarier- a green penis or one that large! Ouch!

unknown_user5566 26

I choose C- all of the above.

Or D) His pubes are probably like braided cable. Hope the Hulk manscapes.

How about the ejaculation? pew pew pew

If this is in reference to Edward Norton as the Hulk, it's totally okay and forgivable.

My comic book geek boyfriend told me that there is one Hulk series where Bruce Banner learns to control his rage and he stays in his Hulk form all the time but has the mindset of a his civilized Bruce Banner self. He's even married to a normal sized woman. He said he would always wonder how that was supposed to work, and that his wife's ****** must be like the French-English chunnel.

haha that one made me laugh, see why geeks are awesome to be with they come up with some funny stuff.

jayfreeman80 0

You are a size queen - embrace it. They may want to share that big package with you. WYF NOT?

unknown_user5566 26

Once you go green, you never go back. ;)

Once you go green, it punctures your spleen.

unknown_user5566 26

You win this round, 54... :)

Bruce Banner is the one man who can legitimately claim shrinkage. PS - Should any woman sleep with Bruce, better not make him angry while he is inside you.

Sparks808 10