By ohIlike - 15/09/2009 12:10 - Australia

Today, after thirteen years of engagement, my fiancé and I split. As is, with the day, we changed our facebook relationships to make it official. I logged back on tonight to find his mother, the woman I've spent the last year looking after and having a good time, 'liking' the break up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 942
You deserved it 7 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Standupboi 0

why the **** were u engaged for 13 years???

Comments

13 years???? Either you were a kid when you got together or your man couldn't commit. You are better off without him and his mama.

Sorry, but YDI if you've been engaged 13 years with no wedding plans. Or did you mean 13 months?

Yeah, I'm gonna agree with the afore-posited Thirteen Month Theorem. While one of my life maxims is "Never say somebody is too stupid to do something," I've never, ever heard of anyone actually being engaged that long. That in mind, FYL for having to call off your wedding / not having a clue your mother-in-law-to-be didn't like you, but I gotta turn around and say YDI for using facebook as a means of legitimacy for anything, ever.

1996?!?! Do you know how many people were born since then? How many pounds of cheese doodles were consumed? How many box office hits? How many times Brett Farve retired? I mean, the list goes on....

meadowlark 0

You think the 13 years of engagement had anything to do with it? That is a crappy situation... but seriously. 13 years.

sugar_407 0

thirteen ******* years ?! no wonder ! what did you expect

U changed ur FACEBOOK relationship status to make it OFFICIAL!?!! FYL indeed.

allocomrade 0

i think she meant 13 MONTHS...thus knowing the mother for a year.

lastminuteperm 0

I find it sad that in order to make it "offical" you have to post it on Facebook.