By GreenShelves - 09/04/2016 04:31 - United States - Lynchburg

Today, after staying up late all week to get work done, I arrived at my job having accomplished all my goals. In my sleep-deprived stupor, I completely forgot to bring the briefcase that had all of the evidence of that hard work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 426
You deserved it 2 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try to explain the situation to your boss and hope for the best

✓Terrible spelling ✓Obvious, vapid message ✓Weird capitalization Yes, ladies and gents, we have the makings of a truly annoying comment.

Comments

Try to explain the situation to your boss and hope for the best

✓Terrible spelling ✓Obvious, vapid message ✓Weird capitalization Yes, ladies and gents, we have the makings of a truly annoying comment.

I think you need to chill, like many of the people on this app. I'm sure they didn't write their comment like that because they're and idiot. It's kinda something people do when their simply unsure of how to express their sympathy. In my opinion, there are two likely causes for the causes of this comment: 1. They made a mistake and expressed their sympathy in a way undesirable to many people. 2. They are trolls that feel no sympathy. Either way, you need to calm down. If you feel bothered, downvote the comment. Otherwise, I would rather you take the first situation I offered as true, and behave in that fashion. I am aware that this comment may seem somewhat hypocritical, and after all, I am trying to end comments like mine and the one above me. I found this as an entertainment app, and I would like to keep it in a way that people can express themselves and their personal humor and not get their heads bitten off. Once again, I hope you never see a comment like my own again.

"Either way you need to calm down." This coming from somebody who ranted for a couple of paragraphs and tells strangers what to do? Lol. I posted a funny comment in response to a bad one; I'm perfectly calm. ;-)

Ok, you're perfectly calm, that was a generalization. I just found your comment very rude, in a similar fashion to many others on FML.

I'm okay with you finding my comment rude; rudeness is subjective. From my perspective, telling somebody what to do and making incorrect generalizations is rude.

I guess thats what coffee is for, OP. FYL

well if the work is done you can just show them or explain right?

Just explain the situation to your boss, he'll understand.

Not all bosses are as understanding as yours may be

Sounds like quite the predicamant, OP. It'll all work out, just do your best (and keep up the hard work)!

I'm sure the boss will let you step out for a moment, to retrieve briefcases, if you can't get someone to deliver it..good luck.. OP

That sucks OP but surely your work should not be expecting such unsociable hours that you are that tired. I recommend talking to HR or your supervisor. You should have a contract with the number of hours.

emi_alejandra 23

You should explain what happened and ask if someone might be able to bring it to you