By tonedef - 09/07/2013 23:35 - United States

Today, after spending weeks working on a song that meant a lot to me, I reluctantly posted it online. The "friend" who'd convinced me to post it, commented, "This is the worst shit I've ever heard." He got 30 likes, along with a barrage of agreeing, equally terrible comments. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 255
You deserved it 5 710

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mzrobinson 13

You need new friends. :( sorry OP.

morganrules123 10

Be proud you had the courage to post it. Also, your friend is a dick.

Comments

baseballdude1283 18

How about you post the link and we will all dislike it to prove him/her wrong! ;D

Dallasluver19 14

Who the **** cares what people think.

This is why you should always trust your own better judgement. Especially of your supposed friends are such asshats.

CouldBeMe 7
perdix 29

Send it to Justin Bieber. It will still be the worst shit anyone's ever heard, but at least it will be on the radio all the time and you'll get rich.

RedPillSucks 31

Post more. Who cares what they say? You liked your song, right? You worked hard on it, right? It can't be that bad then. Keep posting them, don't give up.

Some people try their hardest at humor, yet they're just not funny; at the their very best, maybe just garner a few chuckles from the audience. It takes years to develop and streamline a good act, or it may be shorter, depending on how experienced and lucky the writer is. Sometimes, no matter how hard a guy tries to form it, change it, time it, it just flops. Just look at the movie Gigli. A-list actors, director's a household name… worst movie of all time. There is such a thing as constructive criticism. "This is the shittiest shit my eyes have ever had the misfortune to read," And stopping right there is obviously not. OP's song may just be that – garbage, but it would need some work done on since it received such a negative reception.

I know this may sound silly but the movie monsters university is pretty much all about this. (I watched it becuase i was helping a friend babysit.) Mike works his whole childhood and gives up his social life just to study to be a scarer, but the problem is, he isn't scary.

#54 - No need to justify seeing it, it is a great movie, any way you cut it!

AboveAll04 14

well at least you know you suck at singing like most of us :) I just turn the music up really loud n sing so it makes me think I'm singing exactly like the actual singer

nnnope 26

wow, rude. I bet OP's voice isn't even half-bad. by the way, I figured this out on my own - if you want to get better at singing, you have to turn the volume DOWN so you can hear yourself and improve upon your voice. if you can't hear yourself, you'll never know what you're doing wrong.

Listen to your, who cares to what other people has to say

tehdarkness 21

Perhaps he doesn't understand the importance of the song. Perhaps he is a douche.