By Taylor - 20/07/2011 16:37 - United States

Today, after spending time with my daughter and painting her nails she gives me a hug and says, "Mommy I love you, but I love daddy much better!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 905
You deserved it 4 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids say stuff like that all the time. it doesn't mean you're not a better parent. :)

Comments

Kids say stuff like that all the time. it doesn't mean you're not a better parent. :)

alwaysrockin711 3

Mabye daddy is giving her a little something-something that mommy can't give :p

Uraharas_Bankai 1

Better parent? It's not a competition to see who is better or does more. I learned this from my buddy George Lopez.

But daddy loves your brother much better.

jackiemoonthepro 5
FMMFL1992 3

Kids tend to like their fathers better because they're usually the fun ones while moms are more serious. Doesn't mean you're doing a bad job. One day she'll appreciate what you've done for her

je_suis_fml 11

14 - I'm sorry you were abused, but there is no need for that. Fyl

Agree with #20, I always liked my father more when I was little. it took me until I was older to realize my mom was the only one who acted like a "parent".

flockz 19

give her some cookies. she will know who she loves more then, unless you're just a shitty baker.

What did 14 say? Or is it better to be left untold...?

@#14: You are the reason a mandatory IQ test for commenting sometimes seems like a good idea. Even on our site, there is a certain basic level of decency that even complete idiots are aware of (or in your case, apparently not).

And that my friends, is why moderators are awesome.

flockz 19

but sirin i wouldnt need to take a mandatory IQ test. mommy's always told me im special and i get my very own orange helmet. so see i dont need one! :D

Kids might say that shit but if my future kids do they're gonna wake up naked in the front yard tied to a tree. Then gang raped by all the horny virgins on this site. Yeah... It might sound harsh but I pride myself in being a good parent. Aint no piece of shit kid gonna take that away from me.

he got owned by a mod. by the way. until now I am a lone wolf, but I would like to invite you, flockz to be a part of my wolf pack. here, have a shot

-65 what about me D; I never get invited to a party without ugly people!

flockz 19

wanna have brunch at ihop and get wasted on a beach dolphincheddar?

-75 OH BOY OH BOY . which do I bring hot chicks or frozen vodka?

rallets 22

ahh i wish i knew what happened im always a day late and a dollar short :/

i think we should have brunch at ihop then get drunk on a beach with frozen vodka and hot chicks

-80 Megan Fox or Emma Watson. My sister has to come

Yo can I come? Im trying to get with Sirin.

flockz 19

81-she already did. last night.

Zambaku 9

Kids, you gotta love their honesty ;D But it doesn't mean you're a bad parent, maybe you just have different parenting methods or something. I'm sure she didn't mean it though :D

-83 Flockz, treat her well, but I swear if my dad finds out he might make you drink vodka shots until you guys marry.

82 yea. but don't be suprised if there's roughed in your drinks and you end up on a roof

ilikeemsmall 4

Wrong! She did mean it. Kids are honest. So what? Sometimes kids like their dad better sometimes it's the mom.

92- What would it take for me to get one night with your sister in a cheap motel with plenty of KY, chocolate sauce, and no comdoms?

-94 Well first off you need permission from my sisters dad, he's evangelical so say your getting rid of demons or something retarded, then you must learn the basic rules of soccer. And last but not least, you must be black.

Everyone loves the moderators until they break out the leather and whips.

MrFlintstone 5

when she starts dating she'll change her mind

GuessWhatKids 13

Haha you have the 147th comment, too! Oh wait, that's irrelevant, not funny, and stupid as ****. Nevermind.

Jownz345 3

YDI for hanging out with your kid

saaaalt 4

why would you ask what #14 said like it's perfectly fine to re-post a comment that's not there anymore for obvious reasons? WHY?

Daddy is really a monster from outer space.

bantosh 4

oh Oedipus Rex and your complex

elite_stoner 0

must be something going on between the too ;) ( pedos voice from fam. guy) oh yea mmmh

rosha267 21

That's awful! That's actually one of my biggest fears

LunaNstars 0

midgets are my biggest feara :O

olpally 32

at least she loves you... girls always love their dads more and boys always love their moms more... this is very common...don't worry op.. she will love u more when she's older most likely :)

My charges sometimes get mad at me for sticking to my guns and not giving in to their ridiculous demands. Then they say, "We're going to tell mommy and daddy to get us a new nanny. We hate you." I reply, "That's okay. I still like you guys." Twenty minutes later: "We love you again." *hugs and slobbery kisses* The first time, it kinda freaked me out. But kids are fickle and don't think much beyond the present moment a lot of the time. You can't take it personally.

perdix 29

My biggest fear is expense reports. I'm afraid I'll make a mistake, look like an idiot and not get reimbursed for my personal money I laid out for the company. Scary!

the kids right though, the dad is better.

perdix 29

Can you imagine submitting an expense report to Chuck Norris? Yikes! You entered this under Lodging instead of Hotel? *Roundhouse Kick!*

Personally, i am muh more fearful of dead centipedes coming to haunt me.

Lulblast 4

You wanna know my biggest fear? Asians, I just saw Karate Kid and they're the shit.

Lulblast 4

You wanna know my biggest fear? Asians, I just saw Karate Kid and they're the shit.

Dead centipedes can't be scarier than Chuck Norris.

NeverShoutDana 13
NeverShoutDana 13

*darndest. I get them mixed up all the time.

Uraharas_Bankai 1

Yes it's better not to know, but my comment wasn't bad before

Uraharas_Bankai 1

Sorry, it was supposed to comment for the first post... stupid iPhone app :P

DeadlySofa 5
JustAnotherKid4U 5
johnson94 5

this is when the extremists say "divorce your husband!"

missabbey 3

Probably I am a daddy's girl (: always will be always have been.

Sweet kid, a lot of kids have favorites, though.

deathpotato 11

What an ungreatful kid. She should be happy to have a mom like you.

abe687 0

It's a kid. What do you expect?

omgcookeys 15

"it?" wow, nice to know you refer to children as "it"

if you're referring to the child being not great...

bavegla 0

most kids do that sort of thing when they're really young

I'm sorry, that sounds hurtful. :( I wouldn't take it personally if I were you. Kids favorites often change on a whim.