By w-dog - 24/08/2009 17:33 - Canada

Today, after spending $15,000 to treat my dog's cancer over the past two months, he died of kidney failure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 632
You deserved it 19 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boo ******* hoo, some guy took his own hard earned money and paid for something they care about's health instead of listening to some dumb **** on the internet and giving it to charity. What about people who spend hundreds of thousands more to buy a bigger house, even though they don't really a house that big? Shouldn't they have given their money to charity? What about billionaires who spend their money on playboy bunny slaves? How many little African kids would you save if he gave all his money to charity? Face it you dumb *****, giving your money to charity is an option, stop making it seem like this guy was obligated to do it just because he spent money on his dog. You know what else people do? They spend loads of money buying food for their dogs! And pfft, we ALL know dogs don't need food! They should have spend that money on some poor kids in Africa with AIDS to let them live a few more days even though they're already on death row because no amount of money even in your stupid ******* idealistic bubble could save them all. Grow the **** up.

Comments

YDI for spending 15k on a dog...put it down humanely for $50, don't torture it with cancer treatments...that's aside from the completely retarded use of money. You couldve changed lives

staplergunn 0

awe,,,, im so sorryy if michael jackson was still alive he could have given you some pointers im sure he had plenty of problems with his kidney, he was close to a dog right :)

Jesus. If you have $15,000 to spend on a single dog's cancer, just let the poor thing pass without suffering, buy a new one, and donate the other $14,930 to charity. Or better yet, a scientific grant that funds studies to learn the cure to cancer.

*sniff* I'm sorry. Your life is f'd indeed. =(

ilovewine 0

ydi for making your dog go through that. of course he died of kidney failure- you put him through chemo!

Just put the dog down jeez. That fact that you are willing to put up $15,000 for a dog to go through many long and painful cancer treatments is just selfish...you obviously couldn't live without the dog so you'd rather put it through pain. YDI completely.

You make it sound like death was guranteed and the chemo was just supposed to make it so he lives a few months longer and those months would be painful. Seriously, dogs live for 15 years, Unless this thing was already at least 12 I'd say it's worth putting it through chemo for two months to let it live, if you don't factor in the cost. 3-11 years of relatively happy life> 2 months of sickness and pain on the scale of importance.

Except thats exactly what happens. At least from the animals I've seen from the vets office I work at.

I_Am_The_Edge 4

Wow your dog died and you're upset about money and it seems you're somewhat mad at him

lindzXcore 0

dude that sucks i'm sorry. # 61: you wouldnt be upset if you spent 15k and your dog died?