By Anonymous - 02/12/2014 03:14 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, after putting in so much effort to forgive my husband for his affair, we had sex. Not even 2 minutes into it, he called me by the other woman's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 501
You deserved it 12 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry OP but I think in certain situations as ones like these which involve your significant other cheating on you, you just have to let him go. There's another man out there for you :)

Comments

I was thinking the nuts, but I think there's a curb that has his face written all over it. Check, mate.

Wow OP, that sucks, time to get rid of him? Either way hope things work out for you.

Should have never forgave him. Having an affair is one of the lowest (if not the lowest) things you can do in a relationship.

Yep! Cheaters never change. They only get better at hiding it.

He had feelings for another women, what makes you think it won't happen again?

It's not about just feelings. She said he had a full-on affair.

It's horrible that you're going through this, OP. I tried to do the same with my (now) ex-husband. You have to weigh the part of you that would like to fight for your marriage against your want to be happy. You deserve someone that loves you. You deserve happiness and security in your relationship. I pray for the best, OP. *hugs*

He seems like a douche that doesn't deserve you.

Pstraka6 20

Not only is that awful but I'm sure it killed the mood. I'd lay off the sex for a while until he can straighten himself out. For goodness sakes you forgave him, the least he could do would be to get your damn name right