By Anonymous - 02/12/2014 03:14 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, after putting in so much effort to forgive my husband for his affair, we had sex. Not even 2 minutes into it, he called me by the other woman's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 501
You deserved it 12 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry OP but I think in certain situations as ones like these which involve your significant other cheating on you, you just have to let him go. There's another man out there for you :)

Comments

Op's already given him a second chance, and hes still hung up on the other woman. its safe to say that if they were to try again, the same would happen. how many chances does he need? a mistake only happens once, after that its not a mistake but a choice. he choose to have an affair , so he doesnt deserve another chance.

DianaFrances411 13

Cheating never works out, OP. No matter how much you'll try. If they can do it once, they can do it again, and I suggest that you don't hurt yourself in the process. If he's a cheater, that's it. Game over. Don't worry. I'm sure there's a person out there who's looking for you and you'll find him faithful

ladyg228 15

Like everyone else is saying once is a mistake that can be forgiven but an affair is a repeated choice and that cannot be forgiven cut your lost now

I have to say, as a guy, you deserve it for staying with the prick. He ****** up and doesn't deserve you. You staying with him tells him it's ok.

Parvati48 15

Wow OP I'm so sorry, that must have hurt a lot. :/ I hope you and your husband can work things out and get past this. Try counseling if you haven't already.

DUMP that cheating bastard....I doubt it will get much better unless he does something radically different. I'm so sorry but *hugs* and also: internet dating is getting much better these days!

you shouldnt have forgiven him. hes an asshole. hope you can move on tho

OP, I cannot express the amount of respect I have for you in trying to forgive him. That takes strength, guts, and a ton of trust. What he did is so horribly wrong, and he should be thankful that you are at least trying to give him a second chance, that's amazing. Only you know what is best for you, don't leave him if you don't feel it's right, but I advise you to think long and hard about what is best. Everything will be okay, stay strong.