By woahheylex - 25/06/2011 14:21 - United States

Today, after ordering pizza, I heard some strange noises coming from my basement so I called the cops. The pizza came fifteen minutes before the cops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 656
You deserved it 5 350

Same thing different taste

Comments

that's bc the cops wanted some fuckng pizza

why did you call the cops and not just go check it out?

SorrowFull 8

would have been more funny if someone in the basement ordered a pizza, or called the cops saying there is a strange noise coming from upstairs, .."Um yes I am in a basement, I just ordered a pizza, and I keep hearing noises coming from the upstairs. I think it is the homeowner but I am not sure. Please send a car over asap to check it out."

Buy a gun instead if a pizza if you're worried about someone breaking in. I'm not saying to be paranoid, but if someone really does break into your house, the cops will get there in time to draw a chalk line around a body. Make sure it's not you.

Tadeusz_fml 5

On the other hand, the chances of you getting a shiny white chalk line are far greater in a country with private firearm ownership.

calebobadiah 0

180- you're a douche, the comment and the pic scream it. FYL 180

MrsBieber4Life 0

this FML confused me. what's the noise in the basement??

calebobadiah 0

It was the monster they bought the pizza for, duh!, they musta forgot it was down there. ;)

woahheylex 0

Uhm.. I posted this FML this morning in different words. thanks, op, for hating a life you don't even have.