By woahheylex - 25/06/2011 14:21 - United States

Today, after ordering pizza, I heard some strange noises coming from my basement so I called the cops. The pizza came fifteen minutes before the cops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 656
You deserved it 5 350

Same thing different taste

Comments

Let's hope that the cops didn't have anything important going on, because "strange noises" is pretty low on the totem pole of importantness. Just made that word up. **** yeah.

success kid: make up word on fml, comment gets thumbed up 11 times. **** yeah.

gamegeek42 6

should of just grabbed your gun!

Assuming OP has one. But this is also 1 reason I own a gun. The cops can never get there as fast as you can get you're gun.

Tadeusz_fml 5

The likeliness of someone actually being in his cellar is not really high enough to justify 13,500 murders a year through firearms, but if they wake you feel slightly less paranoid, knock yourself out.

bleedlikeagod 6

guns don't kill people, people kill people. A responsible, armed Citizen is going to have a much better chance of defending himself if he has a firearm. And if guns were illegal I can guarantee you that the criminals are still gonna find ways to get them.

check the basement BEFORE you call the cops dumbass!

If he would of checked the basement and found a creepy guy there then he would've been shot before he could get to the phone, dumbass! And that's not even the point.

It's retarded that someone would just call the cops, wait, I just herd a drop! I GOTTA CALL THE COPS!!!! only a moron wouldn't check.

calebobadiah 0
SemperFi1019 0

That sounds like the Jacksonville, NC cops. My boyfriend and I had someone sneak into our apartment and take our laptop while we were upstairs. We called the cops as soon as we found out and it took them easily 30-40 minutes to get there.

a_nutritionist 10

...yeah and? the person was gone. why would they prioritise that report? of course they took a long time, when the entire thing was over anyway. there are higher priorities than "someone took my shit while i was out".

TamMeJean 3

those cops do suck. I hated having to deal with them when I lived there.

alexxss_fml 10

see they knew you ordered pizza instead of doughnuts. paybacks a bitch.

he didn't check because he's not an idiot like you see on tv now-a-days

This FML wasn't to get people to tell you that you shouldn't have called the cops, it was to show how much time cops take to answer a call.