By woahheylex - 25/06/2011 14:21 - United States

Today, after ordering pizza, I heard some strange noises coming from my basement so I called the cops. The pizza came fifteen minutes before the cops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 656
You deserved it 5 349

Same thing different taste

Comments

anyone else wondering exacly how this is fml worthy.?

Because if it had been something serious, the killer would have had 15 minutes to chow down on some pizza before the cops showed? Or that the cops are slower than the pizza delivery guy and still expect a tip?

I bet sum1 broke into ur house and decided to have sex!

FruitSalad4225 0

It's funny because he said "sex". Wait, no it's not.

BeastMode5 0

Your picture is hot, your comment.... Not so much.

5 bucks says that you're about 11 or 12 years old

Wth? Dude really are you like 10 or something? Was that supposed to be a joke or... just... ugg you really piss me off #16.

The 30 minute or less rule does not apply to cops.

Also, if OP ordered the pizza first, wouldn't the pizza guy be around 5-15 minutes ahead of the cops to begin with...?

shrimp1234 4

Calm your shit!!! They had to eat their doughnuts!!

Good thing you lived to post this on FML ;D

18 wait... wait... great idea... CALL PIZZA HUT!!!

FERNxEMO 0

the police dnt give a ****. wen u prank call them they get there ******* fast. wen it's an emergency they take their time to get their.

The lesson being that prank calls are probably incredibly short and vague, so much so that it could imply that the caller is unable to continue talking and could we be in danger. When you call and give detail the situation is assessed and ranked in order of severity. Let's see... A calm person calling about strange noises OR a panicked and/or prematurely cut off call? You decide.

25, are you implying that you prank call the cops so often that you know on average how long they take to respond? Good one.

like 33, the 911 dispatcher asks you questions so he/she can send the appropriate authorities. plus it takes time for the police to find you. become a cop then tell me what's it's like

a_nutritionist 10

@182 i work in a well known shopping centre a 10 minute drive from the local police station, when doing the speed limit and stopping at ALL lights. i called to report a fight that broke out within our store, i was the only person working, and they were destroying merchandise in their drug fueled bullshit. i called the police, gave them as much info as i could, they arrived 1 hour later. how many drugfucked idiots will fight for an hour? needless to say it was a waste of time them even coming, but of course the tools came back, and when i called again to notify them that they were getting aggressive again, they didnt even bother to come by. now tell me exactly what about that story is acceptable behaviour on the part of the police.

allilovee 0

you have some pretty ******* slow cops, were I come from they legit get to you within 2 minutes its kinda freakyyy

If you said you feel like there is a strange man in your house and you think he has a knife, they would get there faster... and you're not committing a crime because you never said you were sure there was... "strange noises" could be a cat or a weird buzzing sound... I wouldn't hurry there either.