By woahheylex - 25/06/2011 14:21 - United States

Today, after ordering pizza, I heard some strange noises coming from my basement so I called the cops. The pizza came fifteen minutes before the cops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 656
You deserved it 5 350

Same thing different taste

Comments

rezzel 0

next time call 911 then hang up thats how u get there fast

allindstrom94 0

911 usually takes hours when it comes to the police... depending on what it is

No... 911 is almost immediate. I've never seen cops show up any later than ten minutes after a phone call. It probably took hours for you because you called over something as small as a broken nail.

In a completely unrelated note, bubble wrap is ******* amazing.

EG14_fml 8
Mikahz94 0

Strange noises? Seriously? Cops deal with people robbing, raping & murdering all the time. They aren't gunna stop for some strange noises. I would have made you wait too. Man up dude.

only in america does a pizza get to your house first then the cops.

chlorinegreen 27

OP that could of been a rat or a box that weirdly just fell over. you couldn't of called someone and told them if you don't call back in a few mins call the cops? calling the cops seems a little over the top. I get why you would be upset though. what if it was an emergency? hope your pizza was good though!

A couple of things to say - - - First of all, there could be a back story to this and OP didn't have enough space to explain completely. Second, even if it was just noises OP heard, it's a good thing to call the cops if you're scared. Third, the police most likely took so long since OP wasn't in imminent danger.

dstchuck 0

move to a white neighborhood