By Foreverathome - 28/09/2011 05:17 - United States

Today, after months of telling my parents I was going to live on my own, I finally moved out. Not even 24 hours being out of their house, some reject burned down the apartment complex I live in. Guess who's moving back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 910
You deserved it 2 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your parents didn't want you to move out so they hired an arsonist, basically, me.

saIty 17

Sorry, I tried to tell Bob not to play with lighters.

Comments

hey, i totally moderated this one! it was one of only 3 i said yes to in an hour :)

kiakia0131 23

Congratulations. Would you like a cookie?

ikickgingers 15
Shadow_Phantom 26

Wow, what the ****... serious FYL there. Hope things get better for you, man.

rawrr61 4

Well you said "home" so it can't be that bad.

loveanthony645 5
erockinthesuburb 17

Honey Badger doesn't care if the building is on fire, Honey Badger doesn't give a shit, he lives there anyway.

perdix 29

Is Honey Badger the new Chuck Norris?

Steve95401 49

Apparently, OP shouldn't live in an apparent complex.

perdix 29

So, now re-capitalizing the OP's nickname counts as a comment? Why not comment 4Ever@Home?

DKjazz 20

A lot of people using the mobile app have a hard time seeing the name of the poster up front. By the way, perdix, I'm a big fan of your comments.

"Apparent complex"? Like, you thought you were the only one in the building and you only realized now that its a complex?

that_nerdy_sock 3

I don't think you Parents are gonna be happy either...

Well, at least they let you move back in for the duration. Also, exactly why did you need to tell them repeatedly for months that you were moving out? Was it really that big of a thing?