By bucollegegirl - 08/10/2012 14:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having sex with my boyfriend, he said that I should go to the bathroom so we don't end up pregnant. When I asked why, he said that I need to "pee out the semen." I explained to him 5 times that I don't pee out of my vagina. He still doesn't get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 775
You deserved it 6 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NotYourOrdinary7 6

If he doesn't want you to become pregnant, some sort of contraception should have been used.

I am sorry that you have such a dumb boyfriend D: Try explaining it to him with pictures maybe? Let him see for himself that there are two openings?

Comments

On the plus side, urinating after sex does reduce UTI's.

true but i don't get how if pee(urethra) and sperm(******) are in 2 different spots how does the peeing help reduce uti's?

#241: UTI - Urinary Tract Infection. When you have sex, especially if you're having it for the first time, or you suddenly start having a lot more sex than you're used to, the excessive friction can cause bacteria to shift upwards and get into the urethra, causing infection. It's nothing to do with sperm, women can get it even if the guy uses a condom. Or, y'know, you could have googled it.

Slavgaard 16

You have to show him directly...males are see with thier eyes...not thier brains

FireFlie07 20

You guys are using birth control right?

Lets hope you are lucky enough to NOT get Knocked up by this guys. He will be educating your kids someday. Lets stop that cycle

Your boyfriend is an idiot; dump him. Lol

challan 19

I'm guessing you're not getting a lot of clitoral stimulation then. So... now you're pregnant with an idiots child that will never sexually satisfy you. well done.

Why would her child sexually satisfy her? Creep...

ElishaisSexy2016 9

No no no. She meant that OP is pregnant with the guy's (who can not sexually satisfy her) child. :)

Either way she's a ******* retard. No where does it say she got pregnant and is not on the pill.

challan 19

107- are you ******* serious? He has no clue about her body, and you call me an idiot for pointing that out? He was worried about her getting pregnant. Pretty sure she's not on birth control. Call yourself a ******* retard and bite me.

Remember the pill isn't a 100 percent accurate just like condoms

I mean unless your talking about her "squirting" I don't see where anything about pleasure and her being pregnant is said. And yes the pill isn't 100% effective might explain the whole "pee so you don't get pregnant"

And I will say "******* retard" was a bit ride.

I'm confused, what implies that she isn't getting clitoral stimulation?

olpally 32

My IQ just dropped 20 points reading this conversation, everyone just shut-up and google this shit... Lol.. Jeez...

If he is that stupid he doesn't need to be having sex. If you're irresponsible and don't know the details. You don't need to be having sex.

saradee430 2

Your boyfriend is right. Only it's so you dont get a uti from the bacteria. It yeast infection.

YDI for not using a condom, now you're gonna be preggers AND have a STD.... ALWAYS use a condom.

The only way she'll get an STD from him is if he already has one.

Agree with 55. I have used a condom less than a dozen times and have never gotten an STD. It's called monogamy...

It's always amusing to me how clueless men are about female anatomy.

It's not like females are masters of male anatomy....

True. But some of the things they believe are really out there. My husband, back he was my boyfriend, thought a womans uterus produced an egg immediatly after an ******.

I was once in a thread that started with a picture of a guy with a flaccid penis, and the same guy with an erection. The caption read "Girls, are you aware that this happens?" I thought "Troll thread? Of course girls know penises can become erect! This board is for 18+, and even young girls know about erections!" Turns out the picture was referring to erect penises being much larger than flaccid penises in most cases. Many girls posted that they had no idea that penises got that much larger then erect, they thought the penis only got slightly larger. FYI, for any girls out there (or even some men), there are penises that can go from 1.5 inches to 8.5 inches (rare), but it isn't uncommon for a guy to go from 3 inches to 6-7.5 inches. I thought this was common sense, but so many girls thought that for an erect penis to be 6 inches it had to be at least 5 inches soft.