Protip

By LovedByFamily - 08/10/2012 15:08 - Germany - Köln

Today, I found out that my mom gives my brother tips on how to hurt my feelings the most. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 462
You deserved it 2 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What is wrong with parents these days, seriously?! That is just ****** up!

Comments

What is wrong with parents these days, seriously?! That is just ****** up!

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Agreed, no.1 This shit pisses me the **** off. Parents are supposed to be there for you always. Your parents are supposed to be the ones that you can turn to no matter what happens. Scum of the earth shitbags like the mother here who pick favorites and make their children miserable intentionally don't deserve the air they breathe or their children to be around them when they're dying. OP, don't worry; what goes around will come around, and she'll get what she deserves.

unknown_user5566 26

1- I've noticed that a lot of parents seem to be getting worse, too. The way I see it, parents back in the day slapped their kids around and it was accepted. Now emotional abuse seems to be the norm.

The BEST revenge would be to pretend you're rebelling. Once your mother finds one or two 'used' needles lying around the house she'll soon change her attitude towards you. If that doesn't work - then you're pregnant, and have no idea who the father is.

SenselessPattern 12

Parents these days are bad? **** the Puritan children's lives, their parents were told to beat the devil out of them.

So your mom and brother teamed up against you? Thats when you team up with your dad and show them whose the boss

Tay_racer10 3

I am so lucky to have the mom I have, my dad isn't around much and my parents are divorced but my mom and I have been through hell and back so sorry OP

Well some parents just like to be evil, narcissistic assmunches.

I call bullshit. Somebody's mother would actually do that?

summerguy97 16

To be fair, parents have always been awful

Offer her brother up to be adopted then say your mom did it.

thejewishfuhrer 17

Hopefully she's from a wealthy district, and her parents and community members can sponsor her in her adoption.

unknown_user5566 26

41- Awesome. My mind went to "Hunger Games" after reading this comment as well. :)

59- I think 41's use of district wasn't intended to be referencing the hunger games, he meant a real life district. However I also jumped to the "hunger games" conclusion after reading the comment about volunteering as tribute. So there's your reasoning for being buried, in case you or anyone else cares.

Aug1508 9

I'm sorry. Try to ignore them. And once they realize they can't get to you they'll leave you alone.

But before that happens, they might get more vicious. My little brother would resort to punching me if I ignored his insults.

43- should have sunk your teeth into his palm. Once bitten, twice shy.

mrperspire 4

Learn to laugh at yourself always works too. Because if you find what they say funny. They can't hurt you.

63 - Ah but I am the older sibling and if I fought back, I'd be the one in trouble and he'd be let off the hook.

dancer4life143 13

71- it's the exact same with my brother and me. My brother is 7 years younger and he always physically and emotionally abuses me, but as soon as I do something to him, I get in trouble "because I'm older and should know better". It sucks, but I've learned to just deal with that. I'm sorry op :/ hopefully you're almost done with high school and can move out ASAP!

seriouslythat 6

So do I my mother knows how to push my buttons and she sent me a message on how to make me cry to me by accident one day :(

seriouslythat 6

Sorry 5 that was supposed to be my comment alone not a reply

That really sucks OP. I hope your mom realizes what she's doing can hurt her relationship with you for her whole life. Hope things get better.

flutter4 7

I feel sorry for people with parents like this.

TheOath 12

Exactly what kind of pleasure do parents get from doing this to their children? I don't see what fun there is unless you're all joking and teasing together :/

Wow that's not even cool that's just mean

I am pretty sure that's the point of the FML.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Funny how? It's messed up to screw with someone's feelings like that.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm gonna assume you are new to fml, either that or your sense of humor stinks

unknown_user5566 26

23- Or he's just an all-around jackass.

hopsinlove17 26

^ding ding ding. We have a winner

PhishloverA 14

No crap #22, we know what the word 'funny' means. #21 was wondering how you found this FML funny

I agree with 23 but I much prefer heartless douche personally. But then that's just me.

Agrees with 52 but I prefer heartless douche myself. But then that's just me.

randomthing 22
flutter4 7

She is a shitty ass mom. You should treat all your kids the same.

flutter4 7

She is a shitty ass mom. You should treat all your kids the same.

Tell your brother how to anger her the most! >:-D