By jessel_ladd92 - 09/09/2013 06:42 - United States

Today, after growing my hair out for over a year and constantly being told that it makes me look like a girl, I finally cut it. The first thing my friends said when they saw me was that I now look like a "lesbian." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 623
You deserved it 5 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Geometric 18

No worries, I'm sure your hair is fabulous!

Do what pleases you not others OP. Hope you leared your lesson.

Comments

spacedragon 4

This exact same thing happened to me a couple years ago

Please form an orderly firing squad and begin firing apostrophe based weapons at will.

Gee, I thought she meant "This cant pleases everyone." =/

**** your friends, it's your hair so own it.

RedPillSucks 31

Wouldn't ******* his friends prove he's gay?

The answer to all your problems is...EPIC BEARD!

"Dude, you should totally become a carny as the bearded lady."

Gingerette 8

You can't please everyone. Just do for you...and don't worry about what others say. You like your hair? Then that's all that matters.

perdix 29

You must have other feminine features and your haircut only makes you look like a different type of female. Looks like you've got a leg up on being a drag queen. Good luck, Tootsie!

Clumps of my hair fell out a couple of years ago from steroids for Lupus, and when it grew back in these stupid tufts stuck out of my long hair, so I cut it short. I got the 'are you a lesbian?' thing more often than I can really express.

As it turns out, sometimes it IS lupus. Everything I learned from House M.D. was a lie.

Don't be the football of others opinion.(football=soccer ball)