By Anonymous - 26/10/2015 04:42

Today, after finishing a bottle and a half of pure cranberry juice to flush my bladder for a possible infection, I've been spewing liquid shits all day, my asshole burns and it hurts to sit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 533
You deserved it 5 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know what you're all thinking. Don't you do it. Don't post anything regarding the words "shitty" or the word "situation" in any order At all Ever.

Comments

I did a report in biochem on cranberries as a treatment for UTIs. You know what works better in most cases? Going to the doctor so you can confirm it's not something worse, and then getting a week of amoxicillin. Also FYI, most "cranberry juice" you buy at the supermarket is actually a mixture of other juices with only a very small amount of cranberry juice in it.

If you have that much cranberry.. It will be a blood bath for your anus....

Cranberry juice doesn't help during a bladder infection, only before. You shouldn't drink a lot all at once or you get diarrhea, as you've found out. Fifty to a hundred mililiters every day is the recommended amount in juice. The pills don't work in the same way, so just skip them. It takes the juice two weeks to properly acidify your urine to be effective.

Now where were you, say a day or two ago.... Your advice is running a little late.

well let's be honest it wasn't a shitty situation it was a runny situation ...

This isn't the 1700s, go to the doctor. Oh, and a little Desitin will have your butt healed in 24 hours.

take a little bit of baking soda mix it in water and drink it down. it'll clear your kidneys and bladder of infection. Do it in the morning and the evening until you feel better. source I have chronic uti no matter what I do and this helps

Whyismydogcrazy 5

89 - I had them constantly for a little over a year. I'd finish an antibiotic, and within a week, I'd have another uti. This started at the age of 36 after NEVER having one. Then, I gave up lemonade (found out citrus was worse than soda!), and I started taking these pills I got at the health food store, called D Mannose. Google it. It's the one in the white bottle with the blue lid. I've been uti-free since I started taking them last September.

BeenIt 5