By MathTeacher - 02/05/2011 14:30 - United States

Today, after being annoyed one too many times by my students' whiney attitudes, I accidentally blurted out, "Quit being such a bitch," to the superintendent's daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 062
You deserved it 46 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cptmorgan15 2
JocelynKaulitz 28

Comments

jenaandtyler4eva 0

hopefully you will lose your job your a horrible teacher

BellaGoBoom 6

You obviously had a horrible teacher.

mrsbisconer 0

yeah n Ur Probly one of those lil bitches.

jenaandtyler4eva 0

the point of being a teacher is to teach the kids not yell ot curse at them and cone on your an adult so you should use adult behavior

yes, and part of what schools nowadays have to teach is how to behave. now i'm not saying that calling a kid a bitch is a good thing, nor am i defending #34, but sometimes you have to use strong language to confront strong resistance. and it's not like she screamed "WILL YOU JUST STOP BITCHING?!?" our orchestra's conductor has used not an angry, but exasperated tone (which is what i think the OP used) when she swore like a sailor once, but we were relentlessly misbehaving sorry this is so long :(

sorry, my last comment was aimed at #86

Leatherandlace 0

I guess you're the one he spoke to.

jayAZ 3

hope that 'bitch' doesn't inform Daddy!

notbanned69 0

Until they're about 18-20, most kids are whiny little bitches, male and female.

I can completely understand how it can get too much sometimes, kids that age can be so horrible! But then again, if you really got that mad, you should've sent her out of the class instead of calling her names. I understand why it blurted out, but as a teacher you are just too influencial to say such things, even if they're true. Better to have told the superintended about her behaviour, so she would get a kick up her ass from her own family ;)

Predental 5

Whining bitches deserves bitch slaps.

ilikeemsmall 4

I couldn't do your job. Kids that age push your buttons, stomp up and down on your last nerve, then act all offended if you so much as give them a dirty look. Her dad has probably wanted to do exactly the same thing. If it were my call, they'd bring back the real board of education...the paddle! Bet the kids wouldn't be anywhere near as disrespectful as they are now!

bbaustin_roy17 0

That's why when my students start getting on my nerves, I make them put their heads down while I go rub one out in the corner. Whoever pissed me off the worst gets to clean it up...

O.o *twitch* I've been on the internet how navy years now? That comment really shouldn't bother me...

wtf I'm hoping you don't mean what I think

perdix 29

Either you are going to get fired, or get a raise, a promotion and a letter of commendation. Oftentimes, people in positions of high authority can't handle their own kids. The super may just love you because someone needed to tell his spoiled bitch kid that she's a bitch. You can see that he's a washout when it comes to disciplining her. Remember George Costanza in "The Opposite" episode of "Seinfeld?"

thatkid1 0

and the dumbest teacher award goes to!

BelaLugosisdead 0

You are my hero for that, but honestly, the Superintendent's kids get away with so much stuff and anyone who does anything to them gets fired or expelled unfortunately. For example, when I was in high school, back when hazing was permitted, our super's twin boys were in marching band. One of them was a drummer and the drummers had an initiation where they put the willing freshmen in the quad case and threw them off the 4 ft. loading dock. Now, the kid volunteered to do it, willingly got into the case and when he got home, went home, told his Dad and attempted to make it sound like he was forced to do it. Captain of the drumline and everyone involved would have been expelled if it wasn't for the 10 witnesses who said he willingly got in the case and had it on video to prove it. It was after that they started the anti-hazing rules...