By Dafuq happen there - 23/08/2014 07:34 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, after a long silent and awkward pause after asking my girlfriend's dad if I can take her on holiday for Christmas, he looked me dead in the eyes and said "No, you may not impregnate my daughter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 673
You deserved it 6 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look him in the eye and say 'Christmas comes but once a year, and so do I'

Comments

You should come back In a little while and tell him that you aren't intending on getting her pregnant. He might see your determination as something to respect.

Tell him you're using protection. And if that fails, tell him about abortion.

A lot of people in South Africa don't speak English as a first language. I think less than 10% of the population does despite the fact that we're an English speaking country. Maybe the father isn't a first language speaker and he still messes up his English every now and then? I pictured him saying this in a deep Afrikaans accent so it just makes sense to me.

He is actually a proper Afrikaans boer-man

Did you use the random sentence generator ?

At least he'shonest? Was that a, pregnant, pause?

"Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too Why you gotta be so rude I'm gonna *take* her anyway"

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Well, he never said you couldn't take her on holiday and he never said you couldn't have safe sex with her, just that you couldn't get her pregnant. Just do it safely and there should be no problems with this guy.

Bah, even abstinence failed once and people are still talking about it two thousand years later!

Mary was a *****. she was just good with stories. "God just decided to randomly make me pregnant."