By Salvation711 - 15/04/2012 15:29 - United States

Today, a woman was staring at me. This went on for about five minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed at her to cut it out. It turns out she had a lazy eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 917
You deserved it 33 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Hey it's not your fault that you assumed she was staring at you, but try and ask a little more politely next time.

I can see uncle Joey from full house doing this, with his little hand motion thing CUT.. IT..OUT..

Five WHOLE minutes? YDI OP for overreacting

Why would you scream at her? Why wouldn't you just calmly ask her what she was doing, or if you could help her in some way? Come on OP. Oh well, I guess now you have learned your lesson.

Nope, OP hasn't learned anything from this experience. They posted it on FML hoping to gain sympathy to make themselves feel better. They don't feel bad about screaming at someone for a ridiculous reason, just about screaming at someone with a lazy eye. OP is moronic.

Not all FML's are for sympathy. I've posted about things that were stressful at the time, but then seem hilarious, and I just had to submit them to FML. But screaming really? You could have asked politely for the person to stop staring, instead of yelling at them. Overall, YDI.

Just tell her you have a mild form of terrets(?) syndrome and offer to take her out for dinner. Problem solved.

*Tourette Syndrome Also, Tourettes doesn't cause you to scream your head off at someone for no reason so telling her that would just make the OP stupid.

54: Thanks for that. I'm not sure why I forgot how to spell that. I don't think a lot of people know that tourettes doesn't include yelling incessant things, at least I didn't know. Guess I should've read up on it a little more.

"Stop stearing at me like a creep! Do you want to go out with me?" Yeah... That will work.

Alostfart 2

Why didn't you just politely ask her why she was staring at you?

Because that would have been too simple and polite.

Lazy eyes are easy to notice. One eye is going one way and the other eye is going a different direction. OP, you are not very observant.

What would you do if you spent a day in my shoes? There's not one place I don't get eye raped. I definitely don't scream at anyone, though. Let them stare, it's either a compliment or just plain disrespect. Regardless, it doesn't hurt you.

You're not attractive, so why do you get eye raped?

You mean a day in your sandals...? Sorry, I had to go there. Your very cocky.

I don't understand why some people think that everyone in the world is the least bit interested in them.