By Anonymous - 21/03/2014 05:14 - United States - Phoenix

Today, a tiny worm was wriggling across the screen of my Mac laptop. I tried to wipe it away with my thumb, but it just kept crawling. Turns out the worm lives *inside* my screen, beneath the glass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 629
You deserved it 4 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

aubama_fml 15

They are not as much worms are tiny flies, they are attracted to the heat of the screen, if you have a powerfull desk lamp, you can place it next to the side of the screen, turn the computer of for a few hours so the screen cools down. The lamp's heat will attract them and they will wiggle out of microscopic holes in the side of the screen :)

This happens to my tv. It should just find its way out after a while.

You know what they say: "When there's a worm, thou shall find his friends." Well, they don't say that, but you probably should get your laptop checked. Good luck OP! Or you could always become friends with your little worm buddy and name him Steve.

nikkiluvzglen 16

what kind of **** sites have you been to?

"Sitting in a bunker here behind my wall Waiting for the worms to come "

The wall was too high as you can see No matter how he tried he could not break free And the worms ate into his brain

Why on Earth have people complained about this funny comment? Chillax people!

I think I'll take it to the Apple programmers to tell them I spotted a bug they missed. [FML Apple/bug writer here...]

This might sound weird, but are you absolutely certain it's a live worm? I ask because it reminds me of some friends in college who wrote a program designed to make an incredibly realistic virtual spider scurry across the screen at periodic intervals, and then deployed the program onto the laptop of another friend, as a prank.

I thought it was hard for Macs to get virusus, Trojans, and worms...