By Anonymous - 10/04/2011 06:05 - United States

Today, a stoned man tried to break into my house. Naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 290
You deserved it 4 522

Same thing different taste

Comments

Dude wasn't stoned. He was probably ****** up on some hardcore hallucinogen like Datura.

mandalore92 0

probably high on death sticks

FMLandurstoo 9

I love get him to the greek

FMLandurstoo 9

I love get him to the greek

Ikushka 3
mismonroe 0

Btw- when I was stoned, I NEVER had the motivation to do anything that aerobic as breaking into a house. Maybe it wasn't weed.

Yeah, I highly doubt it was weed. This must have been something a lot more drastic

SirEBC 7

Trust me. This mother ****** was not on weed.

he would have been in meth, or maybe alot of coke

How did you know he was 'stoned'? People on marijuana don't break into people's houses, it doesn't mess with you that bad. He must've been on some other bullshit.

Yeah, this. Contrary to what every anti-drug campaign would have you believe, smoking a joint doesn't make you strip off your clothes and attempt to break into houses.

Yeah except the being 'stoned' part could have absolutely nothing to do with him breaking in... It could just be the kind of person he is.

he was probably on meth. or alot of coke.

Agreed with 20 completely. Marijuana would actually reduce this kind of behavior while on its influence. Either that guy wasn't actually stoned or he is just really really ******* crazy.

harbqll 0

You're assuming "stoned" means MJ. For a lot of people, it's more of a blanket term - especially people with little contact with drug culture.

Yeah, I do use if for a fair amount of drugs. Generally the ones that make you relaxed/woozy etc., not the housebreaky ones though. Of course, whatever he was on, he could have taken a wrong turning and thought he'd locked himself out of his own house.

I have nothing against pot use from a moral standpoint, but I'm sick of users espousing its harmlessness. Marijuana's link to schizophrenia isn't fully understood, but multiple recent studies have strengthened a case for correlation. In main, the evidence suggests that pot use can trigger the onset of psychosis in those predisposed to it, and make it worse for those already suffering from it. Especially younger males. So, yeah. Crazy naked stoned home invader guy? Plausible. http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2005559,00.html

That's a bullshit study/article. They take 100 people already with schizo and get their smoking history. It even says 40% smoking one time develop schizo. BS BS BS!! That's like saying "Did you ********** before 18? Yes? That's why you're a schizo" I bet there would be an even stronger correlation on that one. There is absolutely no proof other than diagnosed schizos have admitted to smoking at one time or another. I know AIDs patients that smoked before AIDs. Could they have gotten AIDs from smoking? It's called underlying conditions like you said (not for aids, just an example). Survey 100 people that smoked one time and see if 40% are schizo. That would be more accurate. The whole article you posted lists all these facts about studies and gives links to things like cannabis conventions instead of their studies. It's a biased article written about poorly performed studies.

I think a more thorough reading might have produced a more nuanced picture for you. Regardless, here are 30 more studies for you to scoff at: http://www.schizophrenia.com/prevention/streetdrugs.html#can I'm willing to look at any evidence you have which disproves a link between schizophrenia and marijuana. In fact, I'm looking for the research myself. Like I said before, my dog in this fight is that pot advocates absolutely refuse to believe there's anything at all wrong with their wonder drug. Doesn't mean I think people shouldn't smoke it. I just think you should be a little more honest with yourselves and cognizant of the possible (notice I wrote POSSIBLE) risks. Same with any behavior.

I know a guy who smoked pot and broke into somebodys house so its possible that this guy was doing so naked.

so bla bla bla... my dog is a pot advocate... bla bla bla! progressive canine you have there!

That was funny. Of course, I'm still right.

Oh calm down OP, that happens to me all the time. Lmao. Just give him head or something. :-D

gsxxerr 4

I'd really like some of what he was smokin! that it, if it was weed, because as aforementioned, it probably was some type oh halluciogen.

gsxxerr 4

hallucinogen*. wouldn't want the spelling Nazis coming after me... :)

You did not place a subject at the beginning of your statement, thusly making me ponder what or whom exactly wouldn't want the Nazis after them. Heil Hitler!! Just kidding. I worship Tuomas Holopainen and Mike Shinoda. **** no to Hitler and hellz yeah music.