By ihateteenagers - 30/12/2010 02:12 - United States

Today, a punk-looking college kid was making fun of my mentally handicapped son. Out of anger, I punched him in the face. I got handcuffed and thrown into a police car. The kid stood there laughing and pointing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 567
You deserved it 10 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xMafia 0

OMG. That punk deserved more than just a punch in the face. What a lowlife. Don't worry, he'll get his retribution.

Comments

backdownbreh 0

Can you actually read what your typing instead of rambling on whatever thoght comes to mind? Look up the definition of a punk. it's PUNKS like you who always try to complain about things that you don't have the slightest idea about. and guess what 'punk-rockers' didn't invent the word punk. qq

surferchick96 0

good for u. some idiots really nee to be shoot in the face, like this moron.

BikeAllDay818 6

you should learn to control your anger.

I feel your pain but violence is never the answer.

OP, YDI for being a dumbass and punching someone in the face just because he insulted you/your son. Violence solves nothing. Have I ever hit someone out of anger? Sure, when I was about thirteen. As an adult? No, because you have to learn to have some ******* self-control by then. That said, the college kid was very wrong to make fun of your son, but you only made the situation worse. Plus, now you've set an example for your son that violence is an acceptable reaction. While it probably was traumatic for him to see you being arrested, as others have pointed out, with any luck that will have negated the example you set, and he will see that violence has consequences. I'm ******* glad the kid stood there and laughed at you. That's what you get for reacting with violence. That's my opinion. Go ahead and flame me, vote my comment down, whatever.

TheZarola 10

#165, I couldn't put it in any better words. YDI, OP.

ROXXy559 0

that kid should be strung up by his b@lls and set on fire. little sh!t.

_SockMonkey_ 2