By ihateteenagers - 30/12/2010 02:12 - United States

Today, a punk-looking college kid was making fun of my mentally handicapped son. Out of anger, I punched him in the face. I got handcuffed and thrown into a police car. The kid stood there laughing and pointing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 567
You deserved it 10 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xMafia 0

OMG. That punk deserved more than just a punch in the face. What a lowlife. Don't worry, he'll get his retribution.

Comments

wanted4myeyez 7

sounds like he was the one with the meantal problems. I would have done the same...but wouldn't have got caught.

fyl op but u shud of dragged him to a quiet corner and do more damage!

i know how you feel OP my sister is handicapped and one time she was giving a presentation in front of a group we belong to and one of my friends raised his hand to ask her a question and before she could answer him, this little brat told him to put his hand down that she cant answer questions.. even though shes perfectly capable of doing so, she's even graduated from hs.. I was only about 11 at the time and i tore into that girl, really yelled at her but I wanted to jump across the table and beat the crap out of her.. I'm pretty protective over my big sister.. kudos to you sir for standing up for your son and teaching him not to take that from anybody.

Hope he lost a few teeth and has some black eyes.

sublime420 11

Hit somebody, get arrested. Get the **** over it.

liyah0618 0

I usually don't promote violence but in this case, I'm with you. He deserved it and I wouldn't done the same thing but it wouldve been more than a punch in the face. That's some serious shit and its immature for him to act like that. You did good!!

that's awesome. karma already happened the kid got punched and the tards parent got arrested. hahaha