By notfuckingpaidenough - 13/06/2015 11:45 - United States - San Leandro

Today, a man tried to rob the store I work at. Before the guy was taken by the cops, he complained to my manager for "unfriendly behavior". He took it seriously and bitched me out for not providing "quality service" to our customers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 495
You deserved it 2 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He should have left a customer review. "10/10 would rob again".

I know how you feel OP. I work in retail and get yelled at by managers all day long for shitty customers "complaining." don't let it get to you!

Comments

FML has taught me that USA is a strange place with strange people. HOW in the world can such managers exist??

Yep cause strange people only live in the U.S. Must be enlightening to be that ignorant. Travel a little and see that all around the world there is rude and weird people. -source: a well traveled, rude ass, proud American .

I do travel a lot! Have met stupid people but all of them have been "marginally" stupid compared to this and other things I read in FML! Just read the latest one about the neighboring son stealing fuel from a lawn mower, and you'll see. You will NEVER find someone that stupid in Sweden or any parts of the world. That includes the third world too

leogachi 15

You don't know that. Stupid exists everywhere. Your biased opinions won't change that.

FML isn't exactly the best place to compare stupidity between countries. This is a website specifically designed for sharing stupid stories as opposed to your travels where I highly doubt people were clamoring to share these types of stories with you which I'm sure exist, and where the idiots were spread out and not magically grouped in one place for you to get a good look at.

Hey, the customer is always right! First rule of working at a store. No if ands or buts,

Me too, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was serious. I mean did you see his shirt?

Considering he was trying to steal something, I sincerely doubt it.

Your comment is stupid, but I LOVE your profile pic. :)

in my mind, the guy bought a snickers bar before he was in cuffs. hmmm... I suppose that's not a very realistic situation.

I didn't think a robber qualified as a customer.. But I guess you learn something new everyday

But it wasn't a customer. I would have put a gun in the robbers face.

iLike2Teabag 27

You won't do shit except type another dumb ass comment.

Actually I have a concealed carry permit and its people like you that become victims.

SystemofaBlink41 27

You're the type of person that everyone slowly scoots away from.

We need to pass a law if someone is past certain level of asshole or dumbass, they get executed. What the hell is the matter with him.

leogachi 15

I have a friend who says things like that.

How dare you be less than ass-kissing to a potential customer!