By News-print Face Kate - 18/07/2012 16:37 - United Kingdom

Today, a man slapped me in the face with his newspaper because I didn't get out of his way fast enough at the train station. I guess he didn't notice I was on crutches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 954
You deserved it 1 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theslimshadylp 6

Whoa what a dick. Take those crutches and shove it where the sun don't shine on that douche.

unknown_user5566 26

What a dick. Who cares if you were on crutches? That's ******' rude, any way you look at it.

Comments

BryanThaMan 14

He's either blatantly unaware or just a run of the mill asshole, or both. Sorry, OP. Next time show him a thing or two via the crutches ;)

That man is the stupidest person on the planet. He has a newspaper and you have two big metal sticks perfect for ass kicking. Wonder who'll win that fight.

What makes you think she's in shape to fight with krutches while she's on krutches. And of course, in that situation, fighting someone who hit you because they're pissed off is such a fantastic idea.

I'm just saying. The asshole didn't know. She could have been unstable. And as for wether or not she was fit to fight, she could have supported herself with one crutch while beating the shit out of the asshole with the other.

Right. Wonder if anyone on crutches has enough strength and balance to swing one crutch around.

I've seen it. They weren't hitting anybody but they had some power behind that crutch.

theartist when i was on crutches i was fine i could hit people with them lolol

It's not that hard to gently rest ur foot on the ground and use the other to stand on. Hell you'd have two weapons combined, put both crutches together it makes a nice ass whooping bat

I second that. I bet if they were to fight he'd end up with crutches shoved down his throat.

Whatta asshole I woulda took my crutches & slapped him with them

It's times like those I wish it were socially acceptable to poop in our hands and throw fresh baked feces muffins.

I hope you atleast tripped him up "by accident" with one of your crutches ;)

Should have used those crutches to smack him back

OhDearBetrayal 25

Sadly, the law doesn't look at revenge the way we do. It is usually frowned upon.

I dunno, it's pretty damn easy to get away with stuff when you plead "self defense"

My high school says self defence is retaliation, therefore you still get a ten day suspension. Meanwhile the attacker gets prolly 10-12 days. Bs school system

How dare you get in his way OP! Being a cripple is no excuse to be an asshole! You owe that poor man an apology. Jokes aside, you know what a crutch could double as? A fantastic bat. There should be more than one cripple in that train station when you're done with him. >:)

Did you see today's weather by any chance? Any job openings? I heard there was a good story about train delays.

perdix 29

You must have just recently started using crutches. First, you move poorly on them, and second, you haven't mastered the "crutch to the nuts" flick. Once you learn that maneuver, you can whack that bastard's nads, and get two or three hobbles away before he knows what hit him.

...That kinda sounds like something I did once, except it was with my lunchbag. In an elementary school playground. And the other girl wasn't on crutches. I did get my ass beat for it though, as well I should have. Don't worry, OP, I am sure karma's got it in for this douchebag too.