By News-print Face Kate - 18/07/2012 16:37 - United Kingdom

Today, a man slapped me in the face with his newspaper because I didn't get out of his way fast enough at the train station. I guess he didn't notice I was on crutches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 954
You deserved it 1 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theslimshadylp 6

Whoa what a dick. Take those crutches and shove it where the sun don't shine on that douche.

unknown_user5566 26

What a dick. Who cares if you were on crutches? That's ******' rude, any way you look at it.

Comments

I would've slapped him in face with a crutch.

mrnuleef 7

If you are wearing a cast, I say give him one straight shot to the gonads with it. Or just wait for karma hit him with a brick instead of a newspaper.

it's easy to have happen these days, newspapers are still plentiful and often make a thick roll for whomping. what will he use when the newspaper isn't any more? can you imagine walking around with that kind of anger all day? be glad you're not he, and enjoy your day and life.

smiffie2002 3

An instant elbow to his chin would be justified as self defence, followed by a polite "sorry"

itsgen 16

Im sorry but that made me laugh Just the thought of getting slapped with a newspaper Srry for the experience tho

noisebox 1

Should have wacked him with your crutch....

PhishloverA 14

I would've beat his ass with my crutches

blahmemeblah 3

Dude if I was you I would of shoved those crutches so far up somewhere where he would cry with pain. And I'm talking about the side where you put your arms on.

KiddNYC1O 20

You'll see him again. You will be waiting for him!