By Anonymous - 06/01/2011 22:57 - United States

Today, a kid grabbed the receiver to my cochlear implant and ran off with it. I went to a security guard, and, if my lip reading was accurate, he said to "try and make it through the day without it". Without it, I can't hear anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 348
You deserved it 2 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have made that kid actually have a need to use it.

sapphirenite 0

security guards wont do shit, next time get a police officer

Comments

kmsimpson 0

I feel your pain.I'm deaf too.

how in the hell, can you all (that said) say this op deserved this. my nephew has the same hearing impairment and has to use this to hear. why I seriously hope you never have to deal with this in your personal familys. these things are not cheap and can take months to replace (insurance crap) I hope some of you find a damn heart.

Heaven protect us from these sodomites.

Mokiikom_fml 8

And this is what the world has come to. The lack of parenting has escalated to creating such animals, who would tear off people's implants. I hope the security guard catches that little spawn from hell.

not cool this pisses me off. I know how you mush feel my niece has two of them.

Sparkie2448 0

Maybe you should have learned ASL. The implant did not cure you of your deafness...

Lady_Zydrate 1

I know basic asl, but no one else in my school does. The only deaf people I know are my parents and the other kids I met at the hard of hearing school I attended.

Why do people continue to wave their fingers at Lady_Z for not know ASL? Whether she does or doesn't, the peoPle she deals with at school don't know it, so they wouldn't be able to communicate by ASL anyway.

I'm surprised no one has asked the obvious question: why didn't you chase the kid down yourself? There is NOTHING wrong with chasing down a kid who has stolen from you, especially something as valuable as this. I'm not saying you should hit the kid with a stick or anything, but there's no reason to not follow the kid and tap him on the shoulder or grab his arm and demand your personal property back. Even if the parents are the awful kind who would claim abuse on your part, no judge would be on their side for this.

1 is a class A fucktard. Dude I feel for you that's just beyond wrong. I hope you get revenge on the guy who jacked you.