By hannaslifesucks - 24/06/2012 18:41 - Norway - Kleppe

Today, a kid got his hand stuck inside my store's giant gumball machine. He started crying, and his negligent trainwreck of a mom bitched me out for being "unobservant." I'd been mopping up the mess she'd made after she'd spilled an open can of beer all over the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 713
You deserved it 1 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheVelocirabbit 10

"You have now been banished from the kingdom of this store. Be gone, troll!"

The mom was unobservant her self for not noticing you were cleaning up her mess.

Comments

The world is full of very interesting people, shame there are so many of them that are interesting in a horrifying way.

Yeah we all know how interesting you are. Your a sick individual.

you're? Sorry, I forgot imagination and creativity has died.

cindykitty 0

Dumb bitch she must of been high

Or more than likely drunk. Or even just an all-around poor excuse for a mother.

mhopper 13

So she's drinking beer AND her kids are running amuck? Call DYFUS! Or get her license plate and call the cops. Either way, she's clearly the negligent one.

lovelyspyder 7

Totally agree! Drinking, then getting behind the wheel with her kid in the car, no matter how much beer she had, is definite grounds for calling CPS!!

Who said she was driving? People walk to stores. But she still needs to be reported.

lovelyspyder 7

I work in retail and my god I'd be ******* livid. Two little kids pushed over a rack and it landed on the one at my work. The mother got mad at me for not watching them because I was helping a lady at the till.

I got my hand stuck in a gum ball machine back In 92. But there was a pizza hit next door to the thrifts! Pizza always works

comeatmebroo6254 1

Just don't listen to her. It wasn't your fault she wasn't watching HER OWN child.

Drinking in public (except for bars obviously) is illegal, especially in the presence of minors. Bitch at her about THAT!

your laws are universal? zeroing in on the only location dependent aspect of this story says little about the stated situation ...

I'd be surprised if it wasn't in norway.

You shouldn't be so unobservant. the customers always right.

Since she's clearly so out of it she has no idea whats going on you may be able to just convince her she's the one at work and not doing her job. Then storm out telling her you'll be back in 5 hours to pick up your kid, and go do whatever it is you kids like doing these days.