By hannaslifesucks - 24/06/2012 18:41 - Norway - Kleppe

Today, a kid got his hand stuck inside my store's giant gumball machine. He started crying, and his negligent trainwreck of a mom bitched me out for being "unobservant." I'd been mopping up the mess she'd made after she'd spilled an open can of beer all over the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 714
You deserved it 1 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheVelocirabbit 10

"You have now been banished from the kingdom of this store. Be gone, troll!"

The mom was unobservant her self for not noticing you were cleaning up her mess.

Comments

melrose90210 10

Someone needs to have a lil chat with social services...

EnzaiFreak 1

What a shit-dick excuse for a mother....

I have this crazy feeling that this took place in Carbondale PA. The land of white trash moms bring beer into stores.

tennislove11 2

And 15 years later we'll have another criminal with mother issues running around... Geez, some people shouldn't be allowed to breed really :/ I hope your policies allow you to politely inform her that her behaviour is not accurate, that she is responsible for her own friggin child and that you apparently had something different to do, which by the way was her fault as well. I work part-time at a local store and can totally feel your pain op...Some customers are right-out terrible. Although I've never encountered someone as horrible as this.

Knowing the way the business world works these days, she will probably get a warning and have to apologise to the customer in writing. Then she will be fired the day some idiot trips on his own shoelaces and sues the store. I can't for the life of me understand why people who work in customer service are so disgruntled. I mean they are only treated like shit all the time by everyone, what's so bad about that?

People like this piss me off. Should've pretended you were going to have to amputate the kid's hand. Teach both those dumbasses a lesson.

TheQueenLala 6

And u didn't call child services y?

fatalwish 6

a call to social services incoming in 3 2 1 .... no seriously though you are not the parent of that child it is not your responsability for that child unfit mother is unfit

izzygarcia 0

Child protective services? I think yes!(: