Get back

By Boar - 24/06/2012 20:51 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, while I was waiting at a red light, another car slammed into me. By the time I got out to assess the damage, the other car was empty and there was nobody in sight. Either Moby Dickwad was abducted by aliens mid-crash, or he was behind on his insurance payments. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 354
You deserved it 2 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nadnerbz 6

I can't stop laughing at "Moby Dickwad"

Damn_Hippster 11

I think it's pretty obvious that he was abducted by aliens.

Comments

nadnerbz 6

I can't stop laughing at "Moby Dickwad"

Same here. Another insult from FML which I'll have to borrow for my repertoire.

I totally missed that and read it "Moby Dick"

Oh man, that is effing hilarious. FYL. Still laughing over how you phrased that.

#20, so him randomly writing "moby dick" didn't strike you as odd?

Oreohugzpenny 4

I know right?!?!!??!!? ah god I was just laughing so hard my brother pee'd his pants!

Oreohugzpenny 4

32 give him a break. When I first read it I thought it said moby dick too.

So when you laugh hard, your brother pees?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

This is the best FML I've read in a while!

At least you have access to his license plate number

Hiimhaileypotter 52

98- The car was probably stolen :P

I can't stop laughing at "abducted by aliens mid crash" haha.

IQWasJustLowered 0

55 maybe they're twins. you know the telepathic connection they've got.

youjustmademelol 4

Moby dickwad? Mind if I use that 'cause I know a few Moby Dickwads?

Damn_Hippster 11

I think it's pretty obvious that he was abducted by aliens.

If OP lives in Roswell it's definitely aliens

I'm not saying it was aliens... But it was Aliens.

I hope he got probed. Seriously OP, I'm glad you weren't hurt. Hopefully the cops can track down Moby Dickwad. Dunno what things are like in NM but around Boston, the cops take a pretty dim view of hit-n-run even if it's only property damage.

bubbly31 0

Ya and I mean who leaves their car if they are doing a hit and run. If you got the license plate number then the cops should be able to track him down no problem.

87 Someone who stole the car in the first place.

Pshh I know! It's completely impossible that he wouldn't pay his insurance.

Of that happen to the second car what happened to the first

Wow, that's pretty crazy. What a douchedick.

This FML is full of creatively awesome insults.

I thought it was a women too! Who else would hit another car?

This guy driving is just an annoying fuckball

He must have been a pimply cockmunch of a teen... (another fml reference)

IKR. I'd say call the police and have them run his license plate number. I'm sure it's not destroyed.

3-I absolutely love your profile pic haha I love Zayn :)

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

OP, that's pretty awful that happened, I hope everything gets straightened out!

Aug1508 9

You can always use the license plate to track the person and sue. Unless the guy ran cause the car was stolen.

X_Codes 11

Betting the car was stolen.

egc573 40

If it was stolen and OP sues, we might get an FML from the car owner, too!

FYI: just file a claim with your own insurance and they will sue for you, it's called subrogation.

dsbs 9

This could be they car that was stolen from the parking lot!

Fleeing from a Hit and Run automatically makes it a felony...

106 - This is not a frivolous case, but a legitimate crime. Crime-suh, actually. Fleeing scene of an accident, likely auto theft, evading police… Don't cave in to the sue-happy Americans stereotype so soon.

Steal anything of value that was in his car and then report him with a hit and run. win win situation.

Well the car may not have been the man's. In that case, OP would then be stealing from an innocent person who has already gotten their car stolen.

Wouldn't that still deem the car jacker responsible?

xCrazyMexican 4
saranottelling 7

Am I the only thinking the other driver was just invisible?

Am I the only one bothered by the extra "I" before "while"? Probably.

mhopper 13

It could have been the rapture. There ARE zombies walking the earth. most of us are here because we're clearly going to hell

kandi_kid69 15

This is what happens when you get high on clown shit and comment on FML.

10- Zombies aren't invisible, you big silly! :)

mhopper 13

Rapture= end of the world. Zombie reports. Oh forget it! If you don't get it, you don't get it.

Sorry OP. at least the police can help?

Da po po ain't gonna do nuthin! OINK ONK COPS ARE PIGGGZ

^Yeah, those same cops who put their life on the line to stop crime are complete pigs, right? I bet the non-corrupt cops are thankful for thate statement.