By Wolf145 - 11/10/2012 05:28 - United States - San Francisco

Today, a haunted house opened up next to my restaurant and they've gotten into the habit of scaring me as I'm cleaning up at night. They stay open for another month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 846
You deserved it 2 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I personally find that awesome! People pay good money for a good scare and you're getting it for free! If it is at all possible, maybe you can get them back(you may as well make the best of it)?

make them pasta on the house. use lots and lots of xlax. lock your bathrooms :)

Comments

Sounds awesome! Get even and scare them back!

Sounds like someone needs to grow a pair of balls. Quite ironic by your username, when have you ever seen a scared wolf????

it's not a case of growing balls, unexpected things happen a lot and a lot of people jump cus of them! it's like horror films, you're expecting something to happen but you still jump when it happens!

Well at least you won't be afraid when Jason Vorhees ACTUALLY tries to kill you.

Or even Freddy Krueger. He lives off of his victims' fear and can't do anything without it.

Look on the bright side. . . At least you get all the thrills without having to pay for that haunted house. ***I went to Halloween Horror Nights this week and I spent a ton of money! :P

Find out what car they drive first. Then pop open the lock. Lay down in the back seat until they get in and begin driving home. When the time is right, scare the **** out of him/her. Then laugh uncontrollably.

...while they crash the car, and his & your life is ended because of a funny, but sick joke. Yeah, no. Your suggestion could end very badly :/

Ok, OP, make sure you wear a helmet during all of this.

Better idea: Remain in the car until they park it somewhere and get out, silently follow them out, and then scare them when the time is right.

You should scare them one day, they'll never expect it!

Stfu it's bringing you business isn't it?

Dress up as the sauce monster. Mat you have mercy on their tastebuds

Sounds awesome ! I paid $70 to go to halloween horror nights and you wanna complain about paying nothing ?