By Wolf145 - 11/10/2012 05:28 - United States - San Francisco

Today, a haunted house opened up next to my restaurant and they've gotten into the habit of scaring me as I'm cleaning up at night. They stay open for another month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 846
You deserved it 2 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I personally find that awesome! People pay good money for a good scare and you're getting it for free! If it is at all possible, maybe you can get them back(you may as well make the best of it)?

make them pasta on the house. use lots and lots of xlax. lock your bathrooms :)

Comments

Did you know that when you get scared it activates your sympathetic nervous system (or your flight and fight nervous system) and it makes you burn more calories. At least that's a pro.

The Slash Ringing... The--the Clash Dinging... The Rash Clinging....

Close early and go back there and hide and scare them.

Unbweavable 17

I'm gonna need you to grow some balls

Quest_ 13

If there are actual poltergeists and such there, you're in luck for cheap efficient help cleaning up at the end of the night.

titibug823 11

Just wait... in a month you will be desensitized to them. My roommate used to make me jump all the time (I was very flighty and got scared easily), well, we went to Cedar Point Halloweekends last weekend and nothing scared me.... the zombie people tried and I looked at them like "Uhm... ok, whatever." In a month, that will be you.

Hopefully they're not scaring off your customers

antixx101 0

Well if ur easy to scare of coarse their gonna come scare you!! Its what they do! You know what they say if u can't beat em join em!

I think it's time to get out that ol' bottle of ipecac and show them your generosity.