By wardsl195 - 30/12/2015 05:55 - United States - Seaford

Spicy
Today, a guy came to install a modem in my apartment. He needed to get to the jack behind my TV stand, so I helped him move it. Once the stand was moved, I saw a used condom that was hidden underneath. My cat must have pulled it out of my garbage weeks ago. There's no way the guy didn't see it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 468
You deserved it 3 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's probably seen worse things if he goes to people's houses often.

That sucks but it'll be a funny story to tell

Comments

Same thing happened to me except it was a pile of cat shit. Cats a total **** tards some times.

Well on the bright side he might accept other payment if ya know what I mean. (This is a joke please don't rip me to pieces)

I used to be a cable guy and can confirm we've seen a lot worse.

"The last cable guy brought his own condoms. Did you? I requested that when I made the service call"

as a cable guy this isn't the most unusual thing to happen to him guarantee

As a network field tech, I've seen ******, whips, ****, BDSM stuff, etc. I don't judge.

bigdonnie624 15

As a cable guy we do see worse then that. Don't sweat it as long as the rest of your house was in good condition it'll just be a joke like "you wouldn't believe this"

as a cable installer, this is by far a normal occurrence

I work for a moving firm, and a used condom is not too disgusting to find. Honestly I think it's more disgusting to find layers of dust, dead skin, spilled drinks etc. than a used condom. Or used drug needles, jeez. Worst thing ever was a mattress that had been in use/bad storage for 20+ years. When we threw it it let go a cloud that was probably where ebola was born.