By me - 12/03/2012 02:49 - United States

Today, a guy came by my house and demanded my fiancé come out and fight. He explained that my fiancé had been stupid enough to not only troll on a local interest forum, but to leave his name and our address, inviting people to "come shut me up if you think you're tough enough." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 093
You deserved it 3 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he is willing to stand behind his words rather than hiding behind a screen.

He thinks he is tough? Tell him that if he thinks so, that he should show up to my door. Name: P. Sherman Address: 128 wallaby way Sydney

Comments

TheDrifter 23

Makes me wonder what op's fiance said that made him mad enough to drive all the way over there to whoop some ass

Are you sure your fiancé was the troll instead of, oh, I don't know, a neighbor in an on-going prank war with your fiancé? No? Meh, at least I gave it shot.

Beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing from the moment I read the original post. You would have to be a special kind of stupid to post your real name and address on an open board. Especially if you're a troll. It is definatally a set up. The come and get me was a give away.

u002764 3

I figured it was the ex. Good revenge I'd say.

TSN619 7

If you're gonna use slang atleast use the right term, it's bitch made. Dumb ****.

Damn well at least did he back his shit up?

i would have told that guy who showed up to "by all means, kick my Fiance's ass maybe then you can knock some sense into him for the things NOT to post on the internet. also because he probably deserves it." lesson learned for your fiance. and lesson learned to where you probably need to put a parental control on the internet if he is THAT stupid to do that.

saxetsasnak 5

What the hell is so awesome he's hiding in his bathroom while the girlfriend is listening to some dude talking about kicking ass.

BenniiTora 6

It never said he went out to fight the guy. It sounds like he hid behind his girl.

MsMeiriona 2

So did he fight the guy or not?

GlitterAngel 8

Better than being a "keyboard warrior" I guess .. You know what your marrying.