By okaythen - 04/10/2013 09:37 - Egypt - Cairo

Today, a cute guy ditched his date and walked up to me, calling me beautiful. Not knowing how to reply, I just blushed. His date got angry and left. "Sorry. I take that back," he then said. "I was just trying to get rid of her. Thanks anyway." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 276
You deserved it 3 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or, the guy could have been honest to his date and not have to have used you like that. :l

Comments

CammyGal 26

Maybe he has such a small dick because he took 3/4 of it and shoved it into his personality.

Wizardo 33

He should have been a gentlemen and just told her it wasn't going to work at the end of the date and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, its too bad he's got stink eye.

I almost feel like this is from some "how would you react" TV show. I honestly can't believe he couldn't get rid of his date(?) any other way than involving OP.

perdix 29

You should have yelled "No takebacks!" and forced him to take you on a date. I'm sure that would go well.

perdix 29

Girls freak out if they find out their boyfriends are attracted to hideous women. 1. They panic because they don't know who poses a threat. 2. They lose respect for his taste in women. 3. If he likes hideous women, what am I? AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

Who said anything about a boyfriend? Or that OP was hideous?

perdix 29

It's right there in the story, unless you want to quibble about the date/boyfriend distinction. The ********'s move would have been most effective if the OP were hideous...and the funniest scenario to me.

well that's a compliment for u.. but that ditched girl's life sucks

perdix 29

The ditched girl's life sucks because she lost a flaming asshole like that? Where I'm from, we call that a "blessing in disguise."

well, this douchebag took back the "compliment"...

Certainly not a compliment! Better to be told nothing at all than "you're beautiful....just kidding"!

I would've slapped him across the face, just because.

he might've said that because he didn't want u to get a wrong impression....on the other hand I'm sure he did find u pretty or else why would he come to you at the first place?

.. to get rid of the girl he was already with.

companion 14

Wow, what a jerk. I'm sure you are beautiful. Sucks for the other girl too.