By Anonymous - 19/06/2015 19:51 - United States - Seattle

Today, a cute guy asked me if I was single. When I said yes, he said "Yeah, you look like the type", and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 162
You deserved it 2 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are people out there who can't feel good about themselves unless they're tearing others down. Shake it off and feel pity for him. He's probably not much of a person himself.

You should've asked him if he was an asshole. No? Well you look like the type!

Comments

What does a single person look like other than standing by them self.

RMLrapemylife 14

There are people out there who can't feel good about themselves unless they're tearing others down. Shake it off and feel pity for him. He's probably not much of a person himself.

AChaoticFray 25

I think I'm gonna screenshot your comment!:)

I think OP shoulda kicked him in the shin and made him a little smaller

Perfect comment 3! It still amazes me how people can be so mean, and on purpose for no reason. The only thing putting op down did, was make him feel better. Which, as 3 said, is really sad. How messed up do they have to be, and how horrible was their life that they have to hurt others to make themselves feel better? And what is wrong with them that hurting someone else actually makes them feel good? They're seriously screwed up. Just feel bad for him and move on op.

He sounds like an asshole, just ignore him.

Sounds like a massive thundercunt to me...

You should've asked him if he was an asshole. No? Well you look like the type!

Gaernem 17

Being called an asshole or anything for that matter is hardly offensive for me. Words mean nothing.

Nothing wrong with being independent! Shake it off OP

what an A-hole he probably has no life and seeking for everyone's saddness like his

And on your left you will see what you should never say to someone. Sorrt OP, people like that deserve a shovel to the face